ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All who applied for EC in October/November please Crib here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

niran
Newly Registered

timeline EC

Post by niran » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:34 pm

this is my timelines

Application to Blore VFS - 28th Nov
Forwarded to BHC - 29th Nov
Integra Verification - 30th Nov

No updates yet.

BHC closed till 11th.. so may be delayed..

niran
Newly Registered

Post by niran » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:35 pm

anybody else with same timelines from blore

maharamesh
Newly Registered

hi balu.

Post by maharamesh » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:20 am

hi balu2uk,

the same status. still in verification.
posted a email to chennia visa enquiry but no response till now, some body from another thread got ec applied from chennai on 16 th nov.
now iam in fear :cry:

maha

pavankeerthi
Newly Registered

Post by pavankeerthi » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:09 am

Hi niran,

Mine is same timelines as yours .I am too from bangalore.
However there is no sign of integra verification till now.

Sent a mail to BHC and got a standard reply to wait . :)

Thanks
Pavan

balu2uk
Newly Registered

Post by balu2uk » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:58 am

Hi Friends
Finally, I got HSMP Visa for 2 years. :D Thanks to everyone on this forum for there help.

Regards

balu2uk
Newly Registered

Post by balu2uk » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:43 pm

Below are the timelines for my EC:

Application submitted at VFS Bangalore: 16-Nov-2007
Verification god knows???
Visa approval: 11-12-2007
Got my passport on: 12-12-2007

Some Tips:

1) Individual him/herself is the right judge for his/her case, always keep this in mind.
2) If possible staple your HR's visiting card on total compensation letter/salary note/ etc.
3) Use yellow post-it wherever possible on your documents, clearly mentioning what this document means, etc. This will simplify caseworkers job by gr8 extent.
4) Cover note is important as everyone knows.
5) Rest all docs are known to everyone i guess.

rvag
Newly Registered

Post by rvag » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:55 am

Doc sent for HSMP 26th Sep (from India)
HSMP approval received via MBE on 10 Oct.

Docs submitted for EC 22nd Nov with VFS
Forwarded to BHC 23rd Nov (Chennai BHC)
Integra approx 4th Dec
EC on 10th Dec
Received with 2 years visa on 12th Dec

Been a long journey actually, first heard and started considering HSMP as an option around Jan 2006. With all the changes and confusion during end 2006 decided to take some time off this process to cool myself.

Thanks to the board for all the information, I would be around lurking and would try to help other applicants where ever I can.

Thanks once again.

~rvag

niran
Newly Registered

Approved

Post by niran » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:26 am

Application to Blore VFS - 28th Nov
Forwarded to BHC - 29th Nov
Integra Verification - 30th Nov
Visa Approved - 12th Dec

hsmpdude
Newly Registered

Waiting for more than a month now :-(

Post by hsmpdude » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:36 am

I got an offer from an MNC in UK and based on that I applied for HSMP and got it. I applied for EC on 8th of Nov '07 in Bangalore. Till today , there is no response. I mailed them twice and they replied saying

Please be informed that your application has not been assessed as yet as we have been receiving a large number of applications in this category. I have linked your correspondence with the application for the Entry Clearance Officer's perusal. we will keep you informed in due course.

Yours faithfully
Casework Section
British Deputy High Commission, Chennai.

I have shown sufficient bank balance and have genuine offer also. I have also quit my job hoping that I would travel by Dec '07. I am jobless now and because of EC delay, I requested the UK company to postphone my offer to jan. I don't know what to do. I am struck here without job and without sufficient money (I dunno how long I can cope up with this situ since I have financial commitments like housing loan EMI etc.)also since I showed my entire savings for EC.
Life is terrible :cry: I am hopeless now... :(

ukdreamer

Re: Waiting for more than a month now :-(

Post by ukdreamer » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:18 am

I have applied on 22nd Nov from Bangalore, and i recived my EC on 13th of Nov. it took exactly 15 days..!

hsmpdude wrote:I got an offer from an MNC in UK and based on that I applied for HSMP and got it. I applied for EC on 8th of Nov '07 in Bangalore. Till today , there is no response. I mailed them twice and they replied saying

Please be informed that your application has not been assessed as yet as we have been receiving a large number of applications in this category. I have linked your correspondence with the application for the Entry Clearance Officer's perusal. we will keep you informed in due course.

Yours faithfully
Casework Section

I have shown sufficient bank balance and have genuine offer also. I have also quit my job hoping that I would travel by Dec '07. I am jobless now and because of EC delay, I requested the UK company to postphone my offer to jan. I don't know what to do. I am struck here without job and without sufficient money (I dunno how long I can cope up with this situ since I have financial commitments like housing loan EMI etc.)also since I showed my entire savings for EC.

ukdreamer

Post by ukdreamer » Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:24 am

Why you guys quit the exist job before you get EC on hand..!!! Don't take everything for granted. Anythingi happen even if you provide correct docs and showed enough balance in your a/c. With this mindset it is not possible to work in UK and copeup of with upcomming changes...!.

Never mind, Be strong mentally and belive in yourself and be prepared for anything if your plan didn't workout.

I suggest you to start attenidng interview and take some offer before this EC comes to your hand. if result is not in your favour u need not to worry.

God bless you.

hsmpdude wrote:I got an offer from an MNC in UK and based on that I applied for HSMP and got it. I applied for EC on 8th of Nov '07 in Bangalore. Till today , there is no response. I mailed them twice and they replied saying

Yours faithfully
Casework Section

hsmpdude
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpdude » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:36 am

Finally I got my HSMP EC stamped for 2 years. Thank god. :D It is a real test for one's patience. It took nearly 2 months for me.
Date of application: Nov 7, 2007
Passport stamped with EC received on : Dec 29, 2007

I appreciate you folks who gave me support during my tough time. Thanks all. This forum is a treasure to all HSMP aspirants.
All aspirants !! Please let me know if you have any queries

Yours faithfully
Casework Section