ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent Extension-Help Required

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

suvalike
Member of Standing

Tier 1 Ent Extension-Help Required

Post by suvalike » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:23 pm

Hi folks,

Can you please answer these questions as below regarding Tier 1 ent 50k Extension Application.

1: I will be submitting the latest 12 Salary Slips...(But all the FPS (13 in total))...will it be ok ? or should i submit all the payslips too like 13. please advise

2: Do i need to submit all the three years bank business statements or just those statements which are reflection the transitions of investment money from personal to Business account...In that case i have 4 transaction (2 in 2014 and 2 in 2015)...So if i just submit those four bank statements...will that be enough ? Please advise.

Thanks in anticipation !

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 1 Ent Extension-Help Required

Post by aby00156 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:08 am

suvalike wrote:Hi folks,

Can you please answer these questions as below regarding Tier 1 ent 50k Extension Application.

1: I will be submitting the latest 12 Salary Slips...(But all the FPS (13 in total))...will it be ok ? or should i submit all the payslips too like 13. please advise
You need to include a document which shows the starting date which can be the first FPS or P46 of the employee; apart from the 12 months pay slip.

2: Do i need to submit all the three years bank business statements or just those statements which are reflection the transitions of investment money from personal to Business account...In that case i have 4 transaction (2 in 2014 and 2 in 2015)...So if i just submit those four bank statements...will that be enough ? Please advise.
The requirement is to only show the transactions statement. Your investment can be read through your management accounts anyway.
Thanks in anticipation !
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:33 am

suvalike wrote:Hi folks,

Thanks in anticipation !
1. You need to include the pay slips that cover at least a full 12 month period of work and all the monthly FPS (or one FPS summary). You also might have to include an extra FPS that shows the start date for you employee(s) which could be outside those 12 months.

2. No need to send all statements. Send only those statements with transactions related to your investment. Also send the latest statement to show you business has a business bank account in the UK.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:32 pm

Thanks Guys...Much Appreciated