ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Effect on getting EC: I was refused US visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ak_g

Effect on getting EC: I was refused US visa

Post by ak_g » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:50 am

Dear HSMP Gurus,

I have a query regarding effect of US refusal on getting EC based on HSMP.

2 years ago I applied for H1 stamping but US counslate stamped my passport as "Application received" under section 221(g) and told me my application need further processing because they are not sure about the company who had sponsered my H1. After that they didn't send any communication on that.

I have applied for HSMP approval and little bit worried about impact of US refusal on EC. Please share your expereince if anyone has gone through the similar situation?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:02 pm

Dude, never worry.
I have a UK visa refusal...am not worrying for UK visa...then why should u? I got it second time when I proved my point.
In most cases, Visa refusals r hardly looked upon, first they check your eligibility criteria and any of your past visits to that country.
If there is an exception, like your name in blacklists n all..then only you need to be afraid of.
Dont worry that much....
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

ak_g

Post by ak_g » Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:24 pm

Thanks Crusador. I think you are right I should not worry too much baout this.

Regards,
ak_g