ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How To Correct Tier2 application post submission Help Needed

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vpr.pandian
Newly Registered

How To Correct Tier2 application post submission Help Needed

Post by vpr.pandian » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:12 am

Hi All,

I have made a mistake while filling the Tier 2 General application form. Need your guidance how to fix the problem because I have confirmed the application and not able to make the changes. Please help it is Urgent!!!

The issue is with the question below.

Qn: HAVE YOU BEEN REFUSED A VISA FOR ANY COUNTRY INCLUDING THE UK IN THE LAST 10 YEARS?
I have answered "Yes" and given the details.

Reason why i have answered "Yes" because l was in the assumption that US petition denial and visa denial are same. Now I got to know that petition denied doesn't mean that my Visa denied.

What should i do now? Can someone please help? Is there a way to correct it ?

Thanks.

ff88

Re: How To Correct Tier2 application post submission Help Ne

Post by ff88 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:19 am

vpr.pandian wrote:Hi All,

I have made a mistake while filling the Tier 2 General application form. Need your guidance how to fix the problem because I have confirmed the application and not able to make the changes. Please help it is Urgent!!!

The issue is with the question below.

Qn: HAVE YOU BEEN REFUSED A VISA FOR ANY COUNTRY INCLUDING THE UK IN THE LAST 10 YEARS?
I have answered "Yes" and given the details.

Reason why i have answered "Yes" because l was in the assumption that US petition denial and visa denial are same. Now I got to know that petition denied doesn't mean that my Visa denied.

What should i do now? Can someone please help? Is there a way to correct it ?

Thanks.
Have u already submitted the documents or just filled online visa form ? If you still havent submitted the documents in visa application centre yet than dont worry. Just fill a new visa form online. Take a printout of new visa form and submit. The old one will remain in system for some days than will get deleted.

vpr.pandian
Newly Registered

Re: How To Correct Tier2 application post submission Help Ne

Post by vpr.pandian » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:40 pm

Hi ff88,

I have filled the online application and confirmed the application. Also i have paid the fees and scheduled VFS appointment for monday. What should i do now?