ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA 4 visa

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

GREG12345
Newly Registered

EEA 4 visa

Post by GREG12345 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:20 pm

Hi I recently applied for my EEA 4 visa in October. I received a letter stating tht we should not contact them and it would take six month for the application to process bbut my partner needs to travel and needs her passport soon. Is it possible to contact them via email or phone call. If anyone has a contact number or email please let me know. Thanks

noajthan

Re: EEA 4 visa

Post by noajthan » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:34 pm

GREG12345 wrote:Hi I recently applied for my EEA 4 visa in October. I received a letter stating tht we should not contact them and it would take six month for the application to process bbut my partner needs to travel and needs her passport soon. Is it possible to contact them via email or phone call. If anyone has a contact number or email please let me know. Thanks
See https://www.gov.uk/visa-documents-returned

Make sure you tick (check) option to not cancel the application.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.