ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding e-SalarySlip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raviplus
Newly Registered

Regarding e-SalarySlip

Post by raviplus » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:38 am

I have only E-Salary Slips with company letter head (company symbol only). My employer is not signinig for one year on salary slips. They suspect me with HSMP i think. So in this case, Shall i submit the Salary-slip print outs + Offer letter and increment letter?

apply4hsmp

Post by apply4hsmp » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:05 am

no offer letter does not mean u got that salary. maybe u got more than in offer because of some reasons or even less.

u need to get it from ur employer, which company is that ? mastek, xansa, wipro ?

u need to tell your employer u need to geta home loan and u need last 12 months payslips to get a loan if he doesnt give.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:56 am

apply4hsmp wrote:
u need to tell your employer u need to geta home loan and u need last 12 months payslips to get a loan if he doesnt give.
hey that's my suggestion

However, I think the eslips with the company logo is sufficient

raviplus
Newly Registered

Post by raviplus » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:02 pm

Thanks for your suggestion.

Here, I think they are very careful regarding HSMP.
Any how, I'm planned to submit the xerox by putting finance manager contact details with office seal.

is it ok?

Regards

Ravikumar R

SYH wrote:
apply4hsmp wrote:
hey that's my suggestion

However, I think the eslips with the company logo is sufficient

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:39 pm

[quote="raviplus"]Thanks for your suggestion.

Here, I think they are very careful regarding HSMP.
Any how, I'm planned to submit the xerox by putting finance manager contact details with office seal.

is it ok?

Regards

Ravikumar R

NO why is that ok, either he signs it directly or its a fake

saby

Post by saby » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:21 pm

no Xerox dude! They will NOT consider it. It has to be either signed or on company letterhead.

raviplus
Newly Registered

Post by raviplus » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:18 am

saby wrote:no Xerox dude! They will NOT consider it. It has to be either signed or on company letterhead.
Hi,

I got last three month salary slips. But, for the remaining months, I've Color Xerox of e-Salary slips.

Any comments or ideas?

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:29 am

raviplus wrote:
I got last three month salary slips. But, for the remaining months, I've Color Xerox of e-Salary slips.

Any comments or ideas?
Not from me, because I think now you are taking a piss with these schemes and I think you are being paranoid that they suspect you getting hsmp. Most of the time, they dont even know what it hsmp is.
PASS from me.

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:54 pm

Well..Tell your Employer to SIGN IT..Now a days HSMP workers are very strict...
Dont know why your Employer is so worried..If you want to leave,you can leave any way,they cannot stop you from leaving the job...Sick mentality really!!!

satsri

Post by satsri » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:32 pm

You MUST get the pay slips signed & stamped. otherwise, it may be well refused. You tell your employer that you want to apply HSMP and need payslips to be stamped. They are supposed to give legitmate pay slips (No excuse!)

gaugupta

Hi

Post by gaugupta » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:59 pm

Hi,

I will suggest better tell you employeer that you need to apply for visa as immigrant to UK don't tell HSMP. Tell your family is settled there and you
applying for PR or something crap.

But Make sure to get payslip sealed and signed by employeer.

Coz in my case after getting these also these people have rejected as they have said i took in bundle.

Thanks

Gaurav

kapoor@yahoo.com

Re: Hi

Post by kapoor@yahoo.com » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:01 pm

Get these signed and stamped from employer, dont take risk until all other options are exhausted. You can have any execuse - like you are sponsoring your brother's UK student Visa where you need to show your UK payslips original. Don't worry too much, it is responsibilty of Employer to issue you payslips.

hsmp_Q
Newly Registered

Re: Hi

Post by hsmp_Q » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:47 am

gaugupta wrote:Hi,

I will suggest better tell you employeer that you need to apply for visa as immigrant to UK don't tell HSMP. Tell your family is settled there and you
applying for PR or something crap.

But Make sure to get payslip sealed and signed by employeer.

Coz in my case after getting these also these people have rejected as they have said i took in bundle.

Thanks

Gaurav
Took in bundle means?