ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent : Need advice about Renewal EEA Family Permit Visa

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Elly Yustina
Newly Registered

Urgent : Need advice about Renewal EEA Family Permit Visa

Post by Elly Yustina » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:40 am

Hi guys,
I need advice strictly, because my visa (6 months) is almost expire last in this month (Feb). My husband is Italian and I am Indonesian. I need renewal my visa for 5 years. What I must do because time is short. We came here 12 November2015. Please help me, we are confuse now.

Regards,
Elly

noajthan

Re: Urgent : Need advice about Renewal EEA Family Permit Vis

Post by noajthan » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:03 am

Elly Yustina wrote:Hi guys,
I need advice strictly, because my visa (6 months) is almost expire last in this month (Feb). My husband is Italian and I am Indonesian. I need renewal my visa for 5 years. What I must do because time is short. We came here 12 November2015. Please help me, we are confuse now.

Regards,
Elly
If your spouse/sponsor is exercising treaty rights in UK, (for example by working) then you have the right to reside, work, study in UK too.

If you want confirmation of that, (for example, if you want to get a job), you can apply for a residence card (RC).

See forum FAQs;
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 14867.html
(scroll down page)
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

auxxyy
Newly Registered

Post by auxxyy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:18 pm

noajthan wrote:

Regards,
Elly

Sorry for posting under this thread. Could you please send me your email/contact Noajthan? I have been trying to PM you but to no avail. Thanks.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:42 pm

auxxyy wrote:
noajthan wrote:

Regards,
Elly

Sorry for posting under this thread. Could you please send me your email/contact Noajthan? I have been trying to PM you but to no avail. Thanks.
@auxxyy, Members can only use the Board PM feature after 30 posts.

I would prefer you to open a topic & post in public so that I (& anyone else) may help you there.

Elly Yustina
Newly Registered

Post by Elly Yustina » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:10 pm

noajthan wrote:

Regards,
Elly
If your spouse/sponsor is exercising treaty rights in UK, (for example by working) then you have the right to reside, work, study in UK too.

If you want confirmation of that, (for example, if you want to get a job), you can apply for a residence card (RC).

See forum FAQs;
http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 14867.html
(scroll down page)
Hi, my husband is working here. And I have two kids (7 and 5 years old).

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:58 pm

Elly Yustina wrote:Hi, my husband is working here. And I have two kids (7 and 5 years old).
If husband (sponsor) is working you have a right to reside, work & study in UK.

If you want confirmation (perhaps to show an employer) you can apply for a residence card (RC).