ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help required ( Spouse visa question)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rizdan21
Newly Registered

urgent help required ( Spouse visa question)

Post by rizdan21 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:42 pm

I have to apply for my spouse visa I am currently in two jobs one I am doing from 5 years with salaray £16457/per annum and the 2nd one I am doing from last 8 months with salary of £6717.60/annum , so under which category I have to apply. and how many payslips I required ?

secondly I am currently living with my aunty and uncle from last 5 years I have their consent letter confirming that I can live with them as long as I want & rent free. they are also providing their passport photocopies, mortgage statement and land registry along with their consent letter. it is enough for accommodation proof or should I go for short hold tenancy agreement for the same property ?

also on the application form there is a question when did your relationship begin , can you give any date for this if it is prior to marriage ceremony ?

rizdan21
Newly Registered

Re: urgent help required ( Spouse visa question)

Post by rizdan21 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:05 pm

Also need help with another question.
My wife is a doctor currently practising her profession and there is a question in the application form

Do you intend to work in the UK yes on no ? if I say yes would it impact the application in any way or if I say no how would this impact on the application?

thanks

Daywalkr

Re: urgent help required ( Spouse visa question)

Post by Daywalkr » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:51 am

CATEGORY A. is ur option.

u can provide upto 12 months payslips but 6 months is fine.

Accommodation is fine as far as it does not become overcrowded. Its better to send inspection report as well.

well its fine to put ur marriage date as relationship start date. no problem at all

Its better to put Yes. And put her experience and qualification as well. no problem at all

Thanks