ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK spouse visa questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tat-mi-eye
Newly Registered

UK spouse visa questions

Post by Tat-mi-eye » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:54 pm

Hi guys im new to this so i would like to get help from you guys. i am going to apply for my wife's visa overseas. As everyone knows you need to meet the financial requirements in order to apply and i can say i have met the requirement if it wasn't for my second job :D.

First things first.......
1) i have noticed on my statement that i have been paid 37p extra to my account and does not match the payslip would this be an issue for the Home Office :?:

-for e,g i got paid £358.05 in my bank and payslip shows i have £357.68 +37p Extra

2)if this is an issue how do i rectify this :?:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UK SPOUSE VISA. PAYSLIPS NOT MATCHING BANK STATMENTS

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:38 pm

Is this for a spouse settlement visa?

What is your current immigration status?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Tat-mi-eye
Newly Registered

Post by Tat-mi-eye » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:47 pm

Im born in the UK and my wife is in Pakistan so i need to just bring her over

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:26 am

You posted in the incorrect forum so I have moved your topic to the correct place.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 am

It might be wise to ask your employer to provide a letter explaining the error if they are unable to issue a correct payslip. As unreasonable as it may be, there was a recent refusal posted on the forum where a member's application was refused due to a 90p difference. :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Tat-mi-eye
Newly Registered

Post by Tat-mi-eye » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:24 pm

Hi thanks for the reply could you please tell me where i should but this post please. and also even if the empolyer changes it to the correct ammont wouldnt the case workers think why has the wages gone up only 31p and i could also get a letter but what should the letter say does anyone have a template or anything please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:27 pm

I have already moved your topic/thread/post to the correct place, which is where it is now.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Tat-mi-eye
Newly Registered

Post by Tat-mi-eye » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:59 pm

can anyone help please

Daywalkr

Post by Daywalkr » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:00 am

i got paid £358.05 in my bank and payslip shows i have £357.68 +37p Extra

so whose mistake is it?? is it bank who pays u extra or company deposited 37 p extra??

first find out this please..

if company than get the letter from employer stating the mistake has been made and u were paid extra..

if bank shows extra then go to bank tell them of their mistake and they will correct it in their system and give u a new bank statement with the correct details. even if they dont they will give u a letter same as employer's..

Thanks

PS: Do not file visa with the discrepancy in statements n wage slips because most likely they will refuse it as ur applying from high risk country and they only need a minor reason to refuse u.

Alishasyed
Newly Registered

Post by Alishasyed » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:37 pm

Hi Mate maybe it's help you I have same problem with my wife payslip in uk she is polish and me Pakistani we refuse from home office but we appeal in court on our hearing date judge understand my wife its wasn't my wife mistake its just her company mistake so judge allowed our appeal it's not big issue but before you apply you should take latter from your company to write this its was mistake from Accountent or what ever latter should be signed and dated anything els ask me

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:30 am

Alishasyed wrote:Hi Mate maybe it's help you I have same problem with my wife payslip in uk she is polish and me Pakistani we refuse from home office but we appeal in court on our hearing date judge understand my wife its wasn't my wife mistake its just her company mistake so judge allowed our appeal it's not big issue but before you apply you should take latter from your company to write this its was mistake from Accountent or what ever latter should be signed and dated anything els ask me
The rules for EEA Family members are different to those that spouses under the UK immigration rules have to meet. UK Immigration rules are very strict and you have to meet the requirements exactly, there is no discretion.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Tat-mi-eye
Newly Registered

PAKISTAN UK SPOUSE VISA - Payslip help please asap

Post by Tat-mi-eye » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:56 pm

Hi below you can see the payslip dates and amount but i wanted to ask. The payments are not consistent like on September and February there is like 37P somthing extra will this be a problem btw is is from my second job. and im from the uk wanting to bring my wife over thank you

05/09/2015 September - £358
05/10/15 October - £357.68
05/11/15 November - £357.68
05/12/2015 December - £357.68
05/01/16 January - - £357.68
05/02/16 February - £358.05

Tat-mi-eye
Newly Registered

Post by Tat-mi-eye » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:59 pm

Hi what if i get the correct payslips will i still need a letter thank you

Tat-mi-eye
Newly Registered

UK SPOUSE VISA. " COME COLLECT LETTER!!"

Post by Tat-mi-eye » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:48 pm

Hello all, i sent the spouse visa application from the Uk for my wife in Pakistan on the 29th march, today she got a phone call (shes in Pakistan) to come collect a letter or something like this what does this mean, or why would they ask her to come collect something, im sure if it was her passport they would had said please let me know thanks

Member of Standing

Re: UK SPOUSE VISA. " COME COLLECT LETTER!!"

Post by member » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:59 pm

Tat-mi-eye wrote:Hello all, i sent the spouse visa application from the Uk for my wife in Pakistan on the 29th march, today she got a phone call (shes in Pakistan) to come collect a letter or something like this what does this mean, or why would they ask her to come collect something, im sure if it was her passport they would had said please let me know thanks
Who called your wife?
Where was she asked to collect the document?

Tat-mi-eye
Newly Registered

Re: UK SPOUSE VISA. " COME COLLECT LETTER!!"

Post by Tat-mi-eye » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:01 pm

member wrote:
Tat-mi-eye wrote:Hello all, i sent the spouse visa application from the Uk for my wife in Pakistan on the 29th march, today she got a phone call (shes in Pakistan) to come collect a letter or something like this what does this mean, or why would they ask her to come collect something, im sure if it was her passport they would had said please let me know thanks
Who called your wife?
Where was she asked to collect the document?
She went to this place to drop her passport and just check the docutments,
VFS Islamabad Visa Application Centre
14-B
Sadiq Plaza G-9 Markaz
Islamabad

Tat-mi-eye
Newly Registered

Home Office Called me Today !

Post by Tat-mi-eye » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:53 pm

Hi all

quick update...

applied for spouse visa, my wifes in pakistan im here in the UK. submitted around 30 march, she went to her appointment blah blah blah...

after 90 days i had no update, so told my solicitor to chase this up for me. someone from thew home office called me, regarding my 2nd job they also contacted my employer, they said cos i didnt provide an employment letter for my 2nd job ( i did but it was made by his accountant and they wanted it from my employer). they asked when i got married and her DOB and where i work what i do at work, time, location and just asking about my work really.

so now i wanted to ask what will happen next has any one had any experiences like this, thanks

vinny

Re: UK SPOUSE VISA Questions

Post by vinny » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:29 am

M.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:37 am

The caseworker was considerate to have contacted you for clarification.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

Tat-mi-eye
Newly Registered

Post by Tat-mi-eye » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:24 am

vinny wrote:The caseworker was considerate to have contacted you for clarification.
why do you say that

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:04 am

The caseworker could refuse the application without first contacting you at all.

vinny

Re: UK spouse visa questions

Post by vinny » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:26 am

ILR1980 wrote:Which number you got called from? I think they called you because of this evidential flexibility policy i.e they needed more proof for your second job before making decision . If they are satisfied with your telephonic interviews and you gave correct answers then your spouse might get settlement Visa..stay positive :)
Agree.