ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 (Wor Permit) to Tier 1 entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hellostar
- thin ice -

Tier 2 (Wor Permit) to Tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by hellostar » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:37 pm

Hi all
I just need to ask is there any option available to go to Tier 1 entrepreneur Visa from Tier 2 Work Permit
can some go Tier 1 with £50,000 option
or can someone go to £200,000 option by showing this money back home
does someone need to show any contract for initial application if some one is on Tier 2.
or if any other option available please help
please share your knowledge
thanks in advance

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 (Wor Permit) to Tier 1 entrepreneur

Post by zimba » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:47 pm

hellostar wrote:Hi all
I just need to ask is there any option available to go to Tier 1 entrepreneur Visa from Tier 2 Work Permit
can some go Tier 1 with £50,000 option
or can someone go to £200,000 option by showing this money back home
does someone need to show any contract for initial application if some one is on Tier 2.
or if any other option available please help
please share your knowledge
thanks in advance
Yes you can switch to Tier 1 entrepreneur from Tier 2 general as long as you have 200k at your disposal and have a solid business plan. 50k option is only possible if you secure funds from uk recognised seed funds or venture capital firms. Read the guide as all the information you want is there
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

hellostar
- thin ice -

Post by hellostar » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:23 am

Hi Zimba
thanks for your reply
i have read full details and found the only easy option is £200000 in the account
but do you know while i am on Tier 2 and if i apply for entrepreneur can i show this much amount in back home account or it has to be in the uk bank account
i know on tier 2 to someone doesnt have be to involved in business previously

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:42 am

hellostar wrote:Hi Zimba
thanks for your reply
i have read full details and found the only easy option is £200000 in the account
but do you know while i am on Tier 2 and if i apply for entrepreneur can i show this much amount in back home account or it has to be in the uk bank account
i know on tier 2 to someone doesnt have be to involved in business previously
If you apply within the uk, your funds must be held in a uk bank account (item 61 of the guide)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice