ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Medicals Before Application

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jimmydaz
Newly Registered

Medicals Before Application

Post by jimmydaz » Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:37 pm

Hi
After doing a bit of research I understand it's a good idea to get medicals done prior to submitting the application (defacto). Can I contact one of the docs on authorised list and get this done before I submit my application?

thanks in advance.

Trixy
Newly Registered

Post by Trixy » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:53 am

Hey, yeh you can get your medical done before you apply and its a good idea to do this cos it is a requirement and if u submit everything in one go the decision process might be speeded up a bit. When you have your medical you have to fill in a couple of forms and on those it asks if u have applied for the visa yet so i guess you just say no. So yeh, just contact the nearest place on your list that is able to do the medicals!!
Hope to have helped!

TANYA_JONNY
Newly Registered

Medical

Post by TANYA_JONNY » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:02 pm

Hi

I was really interested to see this - do you know how soon in advance you can complete the medical prior to applying for the visa?

Thanks

Tanya

jimmydaz
Newly Registered

medicals info

Post by jimmydaz » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:59 pm

what do they test for in a medical?
how long do the results take?
what is the cost for 1 adult?
I'm applying for a defacto visa...