ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding child first passport after MN1 registration

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samra
Newly Registered

Query regarding child first passport after MN1 registration

Post by samra » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:31 pm

Hi,

I am waiting for another few months for my child's MN1 certificate. I am confused as to whether parents passports will be needed for my child's first passport application.

From the passport guidance, it seems parents passports and ILRs are needed (Table A). I have read on this forum that if child is registered, the registration certificate,his birth certificate and his passport would be enough (no need to send parents passports or ilrs), can any one refer to link where I can find relevant details?

zahmed05
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Query regarding child first passport after MN1 registrat

Post by zahmed05 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:47 pm

I got my Son's passport last year after registration.

I didn't send my passport or ILR card for his passport. You will be fine with registration certificate, passport and birth certificate.