ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address to send supporting documents spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sal29
Newly Registered

Address to send supporting documents spouse visa

Post by sal29 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:22 pm

I sent my supporting documents for my spouse in Pakistan to
Settlement applications
International Operations and Visas
6 Millsands Vulcan House
Sheffield
S3 8NH
United Kingdom
Now I've seen that you're supposed to send it to this address:
Ukvi internationals PO Box 3468, Sheffield, UK S3 8WA
And now I'm really worried about what happened to my documents, does anyone know anything about this. I used priority service and should be getting a reply this week but haven't heard anything yet.

Daywalkr

Re: Address to send supporting documents spouse visa

Post by Daywalkr » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:26 pm

Well finally i got someone who did same as i did.
U do not have to worry about this at all. Both are correct. But make sure u use the same address for further correspondence. I even did not receive any acknowledgement email from UKBA regarding my supporting documents and found many others as well. So do not panic. And from my experience, there is no way to find out where your documents are. No one is going tell u unless u get acknowledgement email from UKBA. So do not waste money by calling UKBA nos. Those nos. are of no use.

Best of luck

sal29
Newly Registered

Re: Address to send supporting documents spouse visa

Post by sal29 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:45 pm

Thank you so much for the reply I've been stressing about this since I found out yesterday and was all ready to call them up tomorrow even though it's stupidly expensive for a phone call.