ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RS1 (resumption citizen) application processing timelines (only)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zunny
Newly Registered

RS1 (resumption citizen) application processing timelines (only)

Post by zunny » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:58 am

SUBJ: RS1 (resumption of UK citizenship after Renunciation)
Application Submitted : 12 Nov 15
Method of Application : By Post (recorded delivery)
Received at UKVI. : 13 Nov 15
Debit of Fees : 8 Dec 15
Biometric letter. : 12 Dec 15
Enrolment of Bio. : 14 Dec 15
Approval letter. : 18 Feb 16

This forum has been a great help in knowing the timelines and although this isn't a MN1 application but there was no other forum for RS1 applications. As I'm over 18 so I'll be attending a citizenship ceremony soon. Thank you all. Seems that the one's who applied in November are lucky as the applications being approved fast. I was expecting another couple of months of waiting but it came earlier than I anticipated :)

noajthan

Re: RS1 (resumption citizen) application processing timeline

Post by noajthan » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:45 am

Created topic for you - all part of service.

Gentle reminder (& applies to all timeline threads) ...

Please refrain from chattering in this topic. To keep it high-value, please just read it and only post when you have an update to provide (timelines only).

Queries, pleasantries, off-topic posts, duplicate posts, multiple posts relating to the same application, request for updates, posts enquiring about current timelines, etc. are not be posted, will be deleted without notice, and members posting irrelevant posts in this topic that require moderators to waste their time in cleaning up the topic may have their access restricted.

Ref forum T&Cs (click)

Thank you for consideration.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.