ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA3_Residence Card for EU citizen

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

babyabull
Newly Registered

EEA3_Residence Card for EU citizen

Post by babyabull » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:00 pm

Hi! Hope its ok to post a question here. I'm from EU, and applied for Permanent Residency card a month and a half ago. They took the fee straight away,but I still haven't received any letter from them confirming they have my papers, or giving me my ref number or anything.

Should I worry? Contact them?

Also, how long does it usually take them to send all the original papers back? ( My ID, lots of P45's, etc). Am a bit worried as they are originals, and my only proof. Do they send them back by recorded delivery?

Many thanks in advance! Have a good day

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: EEA3_Residence Card for EU citizen

Post by ohara » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:16 pm

I got an email 3 weeks after they received my application. Your documents will arrive back in the same envelope that the PR document comes in. It is send in recorded post.

You can request your documents back early if you need them for whatever reason.

https://www.gov.uk/visa-documents-returned

babyabull
Newly Registered

Re: EEA3_Residence Card for EU citizen

Post by babyabull » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:17 am

Thanks so much for that info!