ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Entry Clearance Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Gilly3184
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa Entry Clearance Pakistan

Post by Gilly3184 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:32 pm

The information about the settlement visa process in Pakistan is not entirely clear. I am trying to put together my application settlement application (Wife) and I feel as though the process is more complicated than it ought to be. For example, I've been trying to call the UKTB testing service for th last couple of days only to be put through to an automated voice recording asking th caller Email instead. In the list of requirements for TB testing, the applicant is asked to provide 1. UK number 2. UK Address. I am assuming they're referring to the contact details of th sponsor in UK. Can anyon help?

Secondly, I plan to fill out the online application and appendix 2 myself and take the originals to the visa centre is Karachi and post photocopies of the same to my husband in London to include in the Sheffield bound 'supporting documents' pack. Is that okay? It probably is common sense but I don't want to commit a silly mistake of filling out a form that my husband (as a sponsor) is required to do. Can someone please clarify? Many thanks!

elizabethgrantsmith
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa Entry Clearance Application Date

Post by elizabethgrantsmith » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:07 pm

Anyone know what is considered as the date of application for entry clearance spouse visa application from Pakistan?

1. When you actually go and register your biometrics?
2. The date you make a payment?
3. The date when home office receive's documents?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:03 pm

2. The date you make a payment?
This one.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

elizabethgrantsmith
Newly Registered

Post by elizabethgrantsmith » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:22 am

After paying your application and IHS fee for an entry clearance Spouse visa application from Pakistan,
1. What is the maximum time you can take for registering for biometrics?
2. What is the maximum time you can take after your have registered your biometrics to send all the documents to Sheffield?

Daywalkr

Post by Daywalkr » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:40 am

well time counts from biometric date not any other date.. correct this one

1) it depends but maximum 10 working days as VAC r empty these days
2) two weeks time from biometric date and yes after u apply online just tell ur spouse to send you all of his documents excluding passport. Which must be submitted at VAC. Do not wait as VAC do not ask for any documents except a printed copy of online application form and passport.
So even VAc asks for any document other than mentioned above then applicant can tell them he has sent all documents to sponsor in UK. No problem at all.

Best of luck

elizabethgrantsmith
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa Entry Clearance Pakistan - Marriage Invitati

Post by elizabethgrantsmith » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:25 pm

Is it a mandatory requirement to include a marriage invitation card with your entry clearance spouse visa application?

Daywalkr

Post by Daywalkr » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:48 pm

It is not mandatory. In my case i did not submit invitation card and had no problem at all.But i ll suggest you to submit it if u can. (I had only Nikkah ceremony so no invitations were printed)

Thanks

Daywalkr

Post by Daywalkr » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:56 pm

Gilly3184 wrote:The information about the settlement visa process in Pakistan is not entirely clear. I am trying to put together my application settlement application (Wife) and I feel as though the process is more complicated than it ought to be. For example, I've been trying to call the UKTB testing service for th last couple of days only to be put through to an automated voice recording asking th caller Email instead. In the list of requirements for TB testing, the applicant is asked to provide 1. UK number 2. UK Address. I am assuming they're referring to the contact details of th sponsor in UK. Can anyon help?

Secondly, I plan to fill out the online application and appendix 2 myself and take the originals to the visa centre is Karachi and post photocopies of the same to my husband in London to include in the Sheffield bound 'supporting documents' pack. Is that okay? It probably is common sense but I don't want to commit a silly mistake of filling out a form that my husband (as a sponsor) is required to do. Can someone please clarify? Many thanks!

First of all, You must try to get TB Test appointment through email. And yes UK questions are to be answered as a sponsor filling the form himself.

Secondly, Anybody can fill out the application forms whether its u or sponsor does not matter. You do not have to take appendix 2 or any other documents except just a print out copy of your online form and passport on the day of appointment at VAC. After filling and paying the visa fees online you just send all original documents to sponsor in uk.So, you do not have to waste your time thinking to take all documents to VAC.

THANKS