ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 5 YMS - How to apply for a transfer of conditions???

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ruby Tran
Newly Registered

Tier 5 YMS - How to apply for a transfer of conditions???

Post by Ruby Tran » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:21 am

I need to postpone my date of travel to the UK and I'm on tier 5 youth mobility scheme. I was given a 30-day vignette to enter the UK but I can't travel until 2 months later due to some family reasons. My current vignette will expire and I have been told I need to get a new 30-day vignette by using a transfer of conditions. However, the UK government website has no info about HOW to actually apply for this transfer or the cost of it. The link below says I need a transfer but not how to get it don..

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... l-vignette

Does anyone know how I can actually apply for the transfer of conditions and how much the additional fee is? Thanks

Ruby

vinny

Re: Tier 5 YMS - How to apply for a transfer of conditions??

Post by vinny » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:32 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Ruby Tran
Newly Registered

Post by Ruby Tran » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:43 am

Hi Vinny, thanks for your reply. I went to the application website and selected the visa options like this:

Select Visa Type
Please select the correct visa category. When you select the visa category you want, we will ask you a series of questions to ensure you are applying for the correct visa.
Reason for Visit * other
Visa Type * other
Visa Sub Type * vignette transfer
★This visa is to request the transfer of a valid UK visa/entry clearance into a new passport <---- this is my question!!!

I am not transferring my soon-expired vignette to a new passport. I just need a new one in my current passport so I can travel in 2 months time (April instead of February)

Do I still choose this option and proceed? Thanks!!!

Rarun
Newly Registered

Post by Rarun » Thu May 05, 2016 12:21 pm

Hi Ruby,

How did you get on?

I've just had a similar situation happen myself, and need to delay travel beyond the 30days from my original arrival date, which is in a week. It's so hard to find any information anywhere!! Would really appreciate your thoughts if you ended up finding an answer.

Cheers!

simplicity79

Post by simplicity79 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:20 am

Hi Ruby,

Hope you are good.

I am having a similar situation where my baby's sticker has expired as my partner could not get his passport back yet so that they can travel together.

Please advise, if you have found the answer of your query, how to get a new sticker on the existing passport. Which options to select in the online application form.

Thank you and regards

carv8888
Newly Registered
Mood:
Hong Kong

Re: Tier 5 YMS - How to apply for a transfer of conditions???

Post by carv8888 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:01 am

I have the same problem and have to extend about 3-6months , after done a lot of research that site dont have any information about maximun day of postpone the vigenette day.