ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please advice

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dunca

Please advice

Post by dunca » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:10 am

I am getting my self ready for my BC application following 1 year of holding permanent residence card. I am aware of the form I need to complete. I would like to use NCS close to me .

Please can you kindly help me with what documents I need to submit in support of my application. I can't seem to find anything and have searched around .

I am very sorry if this has been asked a few times.

Thank you for your time and help in advance.

LilyLalilu

Re: Please advice

Post by LilyLalilu » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:45 am

You should read guide and booklet AN where I believe all this information is available.

You need:
Passport(s)/ID card
PR card
LIUK test certificate
Proof of English language
Form AN

I may have forgotten something so better check the appropriate guides as well to ensure you have all necessary documents with you :)
All information given is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:39 am

LilyLalilu wrote:You should read guide and booklet AN where I believe all this information is available.

You need:
Passport(s)/ID card
PR card
LIUK test certificate
Proof of English language
Form AN
Passport photo

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:51 am

Payment form
Ensure payment is available; (credit in bank)

:idea: Keep copies of form/s submitted - for your reference; NCS will not copy the forms for you.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

dunca

Post by dunca » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:40 am

Many thanks guys. Really appreciate!

I hear people talking about submitting p60, employment record. How does that come in please.

Also will NCStake copies of all the exit and entry stamps on my passport so HO can confirm the applicant hasn't been outside UK over the allowed period ?

If NCS doesn't do this, how then will HO work it out. I know there is a section to declar all travel history .

Thank you

LilyLalilu

Post by LilyLalilu » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:31 am

P60s etc are only necessary for the PR application. As you already hold a PR card, you do not need to submit these again.
Do make sure that you supply evidence that you were residing in the UK in the last year after PR; as you have a PR card I assume you are a non-EEA national and you can use your passport's entry and exit stamps to do so. The NCS will take all the necessary photocopies for you.
All information given is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.