ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mukh

please help

Post by mukh » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:58 pm

hi there,
i applied for hsmp 14 weeks ago, and did not get back any answer.
i would like to write a letter to my case worker to decide about my application as the minimum time limit (14 weeks) is passed. i dont know what to write.
can anybody help me what to write.
thanks

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:31 am

Hiya,

I'd play my cards very very carefully... Remember, you still need a favourable decision... its not like you don't care anymore... write with the aim in mind... if you step on the wrong nerve, you are back to square one.

Write to them stating the immense distress this delay is causing you - in terms of your personal life, your job, your inability to think and plan ahead for the future, your inability to switch jobs because of lack of original documents, etc. etc.

Play the mental anguish card... be tactile... don't peev them or anything... just request for a status and an approximate time scale so you can plan for your future...

Start the whole thing off with how you understand and appreciate their workloads, and what a wonderful job they are doing. don't overplay it and also, Be sincere when you compose your letter... insincerity manifests itself in the text you write...

I am not the guru in human psychology... so feel free to consult others on this as well...

All the best...

mukh

Post by mukh » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:45 am

gorajim thanks for ur reply. it will be really appriciated if u send me a letter with these details. thanks