ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Letter won't scan

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hood
Newly Registered

Biometric Letter won't scan

Post by hood » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:11 pm

Hello house,
I wonder if anyone has come across this before
I took my 2 children to post office on Thursday for Biometric enrolment as I filed in application for MN1 under section 1(3). The younger child biometric letter won't scan at the post office for unknown reason, so I was advised to contact home office which I'd did. email was nationalitybiometrics@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Has anybody experienced this before? and was the above email the right one
I also read online that once the first letter fail subsequent letter sent by home office will not also scan how true is this
Please I'll appreciate some thoughts from members
Thanks

RaviSS
Newly Registered

Re: Biometric Letter won't scan

Post by RaviSS » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:15 pm

Hi I am Facing the same issue
I have received Biometric letter along with my wife and child I went to post office since 2D barcode is not so legible they could not scan the barcode for all of us. we have advised to contact the home office through email nationalitybiometrics@gsi.gov.uk which I did today .
please let me know how you resolved this issue did home office reissued the letter.
did you get reply from nationality biometrics please let me know what approach to take

Thanks
Ravi