ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

family eea permit spouse visa from india

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

garry87
Newly Registered

family eea permit spouse visa from india

Post by garry87 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:22 pm

hi i m just new in this form. i m irish citizen just move to uk in december 2015 and start to looking a job i find a job in jan but have to start third week and know i m full time employed and i have that job perament.i m thinking to apply my spouse visa from india as a family eea permit.
i m thinking to apply 2 week of march.so here i gona post some docement which one i want to attached with my wife application.
1.vaf5 form and sing
2.my wife passport
3.my passport copy of first page ( attsed by solicitor)
4.our register marriage cert.( appostile by forgn affairs)
5.divorce cert from first marriage isssued from latvia and translate in english ( appostile ny forgn affairs)
6.our engagement and wedding photo graphs (50)
7. my phone calls detailes + whatts app chat history
8.our marriage invitaion card.
9.affiavdeted from both familys its arranged and genune marriage.
10.my two months pay slip
11.letter from employer
12. my bank statement nearly 1800pounds
13.westren union money transfer which one i send to my name as dependent
14.as i live with my wife mom brothers in uk letter from him i lived here and i only paid for food and sky bill
15. letter from county council as vote register
is that enough for get family eea permit or i need more documetn pls reply me asp bcs i have to apply 2 week of march . bcs i divorced in may 2014 but i married in oct 2015 its divocerd delay my application process.or its ok
thx garry