ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

County Court Business Centre

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kapil193
Newly Registered

County Court Business Centre

Post by Kapil193 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:45 pm

I have been unable to pay for my two credit cards because of unemployment and my financial situation and I could not keep minimum payment for my two credit cards.

As I could not keep the minimum payment for two credit cards for more than three month, two creditors went to County Court Business Centre to claim their money.

I had judgment for my debit of £4497.07 on 18 July 2014 and £3126 on September 2014 from county court business centre . I borrowed money from my friends I settled that money.

As I paid full amount within one month, County Court Business Centre cancelled the judgment debit. I got certificate of cancellation of judgment debit for my two credit cards.

My question is can I apply British citizenship now or Should I wait 3 years from judgment of County Court Business Centre. thanks

noajthan

Re: County Court Business Centre

Post by noajthan » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Kapil193 wrote:I have been unable to pay for my two credit cards because of unemployment and my financial situation and I could not keep minimum payment for my two credit cards.

As I could not keep the minimum payment for two credit cards for more than three month, two creditors went to County Court Business Centre to claim their money.

My question is can I apply British citizenship now or Should I wait 3 years from judgment of County Court Business Centre. thanks
Suggest start here, with forum FAQs:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 36725.html
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Kapil193
Newly Registered

Re: County Court Business Centre

Post by Kapil193 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:57 pm

Noajthan /Amber

As I have two judgment of County Court Business centre in 2014 , will it affect my citizenship application? I am confused or wait another 2 years and apply. please advise