ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flrm-bank statment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hello 27

flrm-bank statment

Post by Hello 27 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:33 am

Hello guys

I want to applyapply FLR M visa for my dependents. All my bank statments are on line and i dont receive bank statment at home by post. I called my bank and they told they can post me duplicate statment instead of original statment. If i take print out then it will be again duplicate statment. Is it ok If i send duplicate bank statment print out to home office ?

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: flrm-bank statment

Post by michali » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:52 am

As I understand it, as long as the statement is posted to you, it is acceptable. If you print it yourself, the bank would need to either stamp each page or write a letter to confirm the details of your account and the transactions on the statement. Sadly, many banks no longer stamp statements.

prejay
United Kingdom

Re: flrm-bank statment

Post by prejay » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:52 am

We were just granted a visa with only duplicate statements - but there were all posted (Santander + First Direct). You will be fine. In fact, in one case - it wasn't even a statement (because they were issued annually, got them to post us the transactions for the past ~ 7 months and it was not a problem).