ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Accelerated Route

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samira_uk
BANNED

ILR Accelerated Route

Post by samira_uk » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:09 pm

Dear All,

to use accelerated route (10 jobs creation), applicant should do it during the initial grant of leave or they can do it in the extension period? Applicant was not in the UK most of the time during the initial grant and it is the reason that she wants to use this route.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Accelerated Route

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:53 pm

samira_uk wrote:Dear All,

to use accelerated route (10 jobs creation), applicant should do it during the initial grant of leave or they can do it in the extension period? Applicant was not in the UK most of the time during the initial grant and it is the reason that she wants to use this route.

Thanks
Given that this is not specifically covered by immigration rules you better contact HO to clarify.
According to the attributes of appendix A of immigration rules, you are allowed to apply for ILR within 3 years if in that period you created 10 full time jobs or increased the business turnover by £5 million or more. Obviously the 180 max absence rule still applies.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:20 am

thank you for your email. As you know there is no way to contact HO and their contact centres are not reliable. As I checked there is no provision in the rules that prohibit using this route during the second of further grants of leave so I assume it is possible.

Any comment would be appreciated.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:41 am

samira_uk wrote:thank you for your email. As you know there is no way to contact HO and their contact centres are not reliable. As I checked there is no provision in the rules that prohibit using this route during the second of further grants of leave so I assume it is possible.

Any comment would be appreciated.
You can contact HO but I agree that the advice given might not be reliable. As far as the current rules go, I do not see anything stopping you from applying
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice