ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Correct Information required ,somebody will help me out ?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bobby Ji
Newly Registered

Correct Information required ,somebody will help me out ?

Post by bobby Ji » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:56 pm

hello ,
i am non-Eu national as well ,in process of EU1 Application .i want to know what happend about supreme court case ,and what exactly is going on at the moment in relation to EU1.i m tottaly new in this forum :twisted: but really appreciate atleast somewhere somebody can discuss .
dont had lawfull residency in another EU country as well .what you think what will happen or any chances to happen?? :oops:
also i heard lot of peoples got stamp 3.c you work full time on stamp 3??
thanks
bobby :?:

Dimy77

Post by Dimy77 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:22 am

There are many topics on this subject, even if you're new to a forum you should read other topics first that might answer your questions before opening a new thread.

If you didn't live in another EU country previously before moving with your EU spouse to Ireland your application will be rejected.

There are two possibilities when you receive this negative decision letter... either you will be approved for a Stamp 4 for 2 years which will allow you to work and live in Ireland without needing a work permit, or you will get a Stamp 3 only for 2 years. To answer your question... you cannot work with Stamp 3, this stamp will only allow you to reside legally in Ireland.

As of today nobody knows exactly why some people are getting Stamp 4 and others only a Stamp 3.

I advice you to search for this topic on the forum and read the other threads.

bobby Ji
Newly Registered

Re: Correct Information required ,somebody will help me out

Post by bobby Ji » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:19 pm

bobby Ji wrote:hello ,
i am non-Eu national as well ,in process of EU1 Application .i want to know what happend about supreme court case ,and what exactly is going on at the moment in relation to EU1.i m tottaly new in this forum :twisted: but really appreciate atleast somewhere somebody can discuss .
dont had lawfull residency in another EU country as well .what you think what will happen or any chances to happen?? :oops:
also i heard lot of peoples got stamp 3.c you work full time on stamp 3??
thanks
bobby :?:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks a lot dimmy,for giving me answer.but one of my friend told me that sombody in his realtion was approved for stamp 4 even he was not legally reside in another EU.lets see...looks like there is no confirm criteria .what about kumar case is that finsh without any result .? aonther thing is their any orginazation where all effected peoples are together ?? to arrange somekind of protest or something like that ?