ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Application Section 3(1) HO Checks

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tehminamazher
Member of Standing

MN1 Application Section 3(1) HO Checks

Post by tehminamazher » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:56 pm

We have applied our naturalization application using the pilot JCAP scheme.

Few questions are coming in my mind regarding the MN1 application for my daughter whicl we have applied along with our application

She is approx 14 and we have just provided a letter from her current Grammar school which states that she
has been studying since last xx.xx.xxx

1) We have not provided details for all schools she has attended in UK. Is that OK

1) Do HO or their agengies check the children record from the county, all previous schools or last school they are attending?

2) What if child has a bad record or has been given a warning in the school for theft or any misbehaviour

Thanks in advance

noajthan

Re: MN1 Application Section 3(1) HO Checks

Post by noajthan » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:21 pm

tehminamazher wrote:We have applied our naturalization application using the pilot JCAP scheme.

Few questions are coming in my mind regarding the MN1 application for my daughter whicl we have applied along with our application

She is approx 14 and we have just provided a letter from her current Grammar school which states that she
has been studying since last xx.xx.xxx

1) We have not provided details for all schools she has attended in UK. Is that OK

1) Do HO or their agengies check the children record from the county, all previous schools or last school they are attending?

2) What if child has a bad record or has been given a warning in the school for theft or any misbehaviour

Thanks in advance
1) No question about schools in MN1 form.

My understanding is it is a legal requirement for children of school age to receive schooling.

next - 1) See 1

2) Minors over age of 10 are subject to & have to pass the same 'good character' checks as adults do.

(Minors under 10 presumably assumed to be little angels ofcourse).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.