ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

a new application refer documents of previous application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yyyekj
Newly Registered

a new application refer documents of previous application

Post by yyyekj » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:45 pm

Does anyone has experiences to submit a new application but has to ask UKVI to refer most of documents to a previous refused application?

I have submitted all required documents( most are original ) for my first application which was refused on last month. Then I decided to submitted a new application with some new documents for further investment funds, but I had to ask them to refer most of documents to my previous application because they hadn't returned to me.

But I have just received a package from UKVI today with all submitted documents of my first application returned to me. The date of sending out just one day before I did the biometric enrollment for my new application. Quite confused!!

I don't know what's happened.Should I send these documents back to UKVI? Or have they already checked and made records for all documents and been considered to my new application before sending back to me?

Anyone have the same experiences?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: a new application refer documents of previous applicatio

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:33 pm

yyyekj wrote:Does anyone has experiences to submit a new application but has to ask UKVI to refer most of documents to a previous refused application?

I have submitted all required documents( most are original ) for my first application which was refused on last month. Then I decided to submitted a new application with some new documents for further investment funds, but I had to ask them to refer most of documents to my previous application because they hadn't returned to me.

But I have just received a package from UKVI today with all submitted documents of my first application returned to me. The date of sending out just one day before I did the biometric enrollment for my new application. Quite confused!!

I don't know what's happened.Should I send these documents back to UKVI? Or have they already checked and made records for all documents and been considered to my new application before sending back to me?

They seem to return your documents after 14 days of refusal or when your AR is concluded (if you applied). You better contact the HO and let them know. They might be able to help you on this and you might be able to send in your documents back to them for the new application.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

yyyekj
Newly Registered

Re: a new application refer documents of previous applicatio

Post by yyyekj » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:30 pm

zimba88 wrote:
yyyekj wrote:Does anyone has experiences to submit a new application but has to ask UKVI to refer most of documents to a previous refused application?

They seem to return your documents after 14 days of refusal or when your AR is concluded (if you applied). You better contact the HO and let them know. They might be able to help you on this and you might be able to send in your documents back to them for the new application.
Hi, Thanks for your reply. It makes sense, because I just found out the documents were returned from UKVI AR Team in Manchester. Apparently, they just simply returned after 14 days AR period expired. But they indicated that they were aware that I had made a new application. I just don't understand, if they knew I have made a new one and need to refer to these documents, why they return to me at this moment. Have they already done the checking?Do you suggest me to contact to the UKVI and send back to them or wait for them to contact to me and ask for those documents? I am worried where to send these documents...