ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bitsian123
Newly Registered

PEO Appointment

Post by bitsian123 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:37 pm

Hi,

I am trying to book PEO appointment at croydon for ILR for 1st week of February 2016 but unable to see any appointments available. I know slots open 45 days in advance, I did keep checking it from 45th day till now but still slots not available in any centres.

I spoke to uk visa customer care they said slots open 2 weeks in advance, but I could see slots open until end of January (up to 29th Jan 2016) which is more then 2 weeks not sure if they really know how it works lol.

Can anyone please confirm if they are able to book appointment during 1st week of February 2016.

Thanks,
bit

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: ILR PEO Appointment

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:41 pm

If you search the forum you'll see that this appears to be a common problem with other members reporting they are unable to book for February. This seems to be a UKVI system fault, although slots are usually released 42 days in advance, not 14.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... 00222.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

sweetfrost01
BANNED

Post by sweetfrost01 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:47 pm

Casa wrote:If you search the forum you'll see that this appears to be a common problem with other members reporting they are unable to book for February. This seems to be a UKVI system fault, although slots are usually released 42 days in advance, not 14.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... 00222.html
Casa,

if i book a slot and then decide to reschedule it will I lose my £100 booking fee?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:04 pm

All the information regarding re-scheduling and cancellations is contained in this link:
https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

juneboy2016
Newly Registered

Post by juneboy2016 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:09 pm

Gents,
Just to let you know, looks like they started releasing slots. Till yesterday, there weren't any slots appearing in 1st week of Feb but since morning I was able to find slots in Cardiff, Solihull, Liverpool..so, keep trying you'll definitely find a slot. Good Luck..

Regards,
Juneboy

bitsian123
Newly Registered

Post by bitsian123 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:12 pm

Hi,

Any slots for crydon? I couldnt find any, does it mean fully booked or they havent released them?

bitsian123
Newly Registered

Post by bitsian123 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:15 pm

Thanks I could see slots available for Feb 1st now in crydon, They might have released it just now

kajis
United Kingdom

Post by kajis » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:01 pm

Hi expert,

I was trying to book an appointment for FLRM as i registered already through step by step process and than they took me to the IHS to pay , but i stop because i did not see any slot or center to choose for appointment is that right? or i have to pay IHS and then it will give that option . I just wondor if i pay IHS and cudnt get the date or center i want i have to pay another fees again please help me out where and in which step i can see the slot thanks

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Re: PEO Appointment

Post by haris_zam » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:29 pm

you may be able to book an appoinyment wihout paying ihs fees ، but I amm not totally sure. whay I am aware of , however, ia that you wont be able to get a visa without paying for one . All you need would be an ihs reference number . Also when you start and login it will always begin from where you left. It should ideally.....
again some one might be in a better position to give you more difinitive answer.
best of luck.

kajis
United Kingdom

Post by kajis » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:41 pm

haris_zam wrote:you may be able to book an appoinyment wihout paying ihs fees ، but I amm not totally sure. whay I am aware of , however, ia that you wont be able to get a visa without paying for one . All you need would be an ihs reference number . Also when you start and login it will always begin from where you left. It should ideally.....
again some one might be in a better position to give you more difinitive answer.
best of luck.
Thanks Haris,
I understand but i was filing the form step by step process when i reached the IHS i reliased that they didnt give me an option for peo center and the time and date slot so i stop there as i dont know after paying IHS they will give me an option to chose the center and slot... and i am looking for 1st week in march i was unaware that i have to booke an appointment 42 days before....??? if anyone can help me out thanks in advance

kajis
United Kingdom

Post by kajis » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:12 am

kajis wrote:
haris_zam wrote:you may be able to book an appoinyment wihout paying ihs fees ، but I amm not totally sure. whay I am aware of , however, ia that you wont be able to get a visa without paying for one . All you need would be an ihs reference number . Also when you start and login it will always begin from where you left. It should ideally.....
best of luck.
Thanks Haris,
I understand but i was filing the form step by step process when i reached the IHS i reliased that they didnt give me an option for peo center and the time and date slot so i stop there as i dont know after paying IHS they will give me an option to chose the center and slot... and i am looking for 1st week in march i was unaware that i have to booke an appointment 42 days before....??? if anyone can help me out thanks in advance
Hi again, still i am stuck i cant see any booking page to choose the slot and center it took me to the payment page to IHS...... any 1 can help me plz thanks

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:20 pm

kajis wrote:
kajis wrote:
best of luck.
Thanks Haris,
Hi again, still i am stuck i cant see any booking page to choose the slot and center it took me to the payment page to IHS...... any 1 can help me plz thanks
I am not sure , csn you npt ask a solicitor to book one for you may be get a telephonic advice.
some solicitors, if u google give 5 minutrs free consultation. I have used them for loads of information in the past.
best of luck.
wish i could help more. but i dont know much on this area.

ILR2020
Newly Registered

Post by ILR2020 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:52 pm

you need to generate IHS number by paying Immi health surcharge. it was smooth process during booking peo appointment and it automatically takes you to the slot booking after payment.

however there is a new process from saturday as i just saw this on their website...booking appointment is going to work differently or on gov.uk website instead of the current website..
Attachments
ukviscreenn.jpg
UKVI Change of website PEO appointment booking
ukviscreenn.jpg (38.77 KiB) Viewed 2197 times