ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment Letter - ILR Visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sansrini18
Newly Registered

Employment Letter - ILR Visa

Post by sansrini18 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:15 am

Hello
I need an urgent help/advice please. I am on Tier 2 ICT visa and eligible for ILR. i attended same day appointment last week and my application was refused. The reasons states that

"The employers letter you have submitted from XXXXXX was issued to obtain does not state the appropriate SOC code for your job role"

Can you please advice
1.Do i need to provide only SOC code or SOC job name or both SOC code/SOC job name?
2.Should i request my employer to state the reason in the letter (It might be difficult to get this mentioned by my employer)
2.Will my case be considered under administrative review?
3.If i provide this letter via administrative review, is there a possibility that my ILR will be granted?

Thanks in advance

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Employment Letter - ILR Visa

Post by geriatrix » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:09 pm

1. Read 245GF and 245GF-SD
2. What reason?
3. Don't think so (you failed to meet a specified immigration requirement), but try if you want to.
4. As above.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

tier2hunter
Newly Registered

Post by tier2hunter » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:35 pm

can you paste your employer's letter and mention what all documents did you submit?

Dharunesh
Newly Registered

Post by Dharunesh » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:43 pm

Hi,
Sorry for you..Have you applied for administrative review? please let me know the outcome.

Thanks