ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long residence - short of a couple of months

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Singh21

Re: Long residence - short of a couple of months

Post by Singh21 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:30 pm

gameover_786 wrote:Hi guys,

Today I have received my passport with all my other documents. One weird thing is on the approval letter the date is shown 21st Jan 2016. But on the BPR the issue date is 17th February 2016.
My question is to the gurus which date should I use to apply for my new born baby who's DOB is 07/02/2016.

Is there any possibility I can use the date on approval letter?
I would very much appreciate your help

Regards

Hi Gameover

Congratulations for getting ILR. Hope you are having good time without stressful visa situation.

Keep sharing your Experiance with us to help us to take right decision.

Thanks

pink85

10 years long residence count or not plsssss need help

Post by pink85 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:17 pm

i cam uk 26 august 2006.i am really upset.today i received my invalid application from ho.bcos of biometric not enroling on time.now i have 28 day for new application...my 10 years finishing 27 july 2016...so about about 4.5 month left to reach 10 years if i apply new application on 27th day...i have quastion about 10 years counting.

1.if i apply flr (fp) and vary set (lr) ...and get result untill 30th july 2016 so my 10 years count? i know its come refuse but untill 30th july my 10 years countinue count? so i can reapply on august 2016 set (lr).

and wat r chance to get right of appeal?if i will get appeal right so time count in 10 years?(my current leave already expire home office giving me 28 days for new application)from 2006 to today received invalid file i did not have any gap.

bcos i read somewear if u build ur 10 years in uk u can apply anytime for setr(lr) from back home or in uk.

amber..vinny...casa..croo1...plsssssss need help on this sitution...any othere gurussssssssss

pink85

Re: 10 years long residence count or not plsssss need help

Post by pink85 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:07 pm

Any one plsss

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:35 pm

Please stop creating new topics. When someone is available and wishes to reply to you they will.

You were warned of this when you thought it would work to play this game with HO and not enroll your biometrics.

You cannot apply for ILR from 'back home'. ILR can ONLY be applied for within the UK if you have valid leave.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

pink85

Post by pink85 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:25 am

Singh21 wrote:
pink85 wrote:I just got my file today as invalid bcos of not enronig biometric..Ho gove 28 day for new application...my 10 years eligible 27 July......plssssss give me idea wat to do

Sud go for d court application invalid bcos I called them n send letter too barcode error...I called 3 time n they said wait for d letter n by d time today application invalid

I m really getting to much panic plssss

Hi pink85

I think you have 28 days to apply for fresh application. I believe you got another chance and you are still legal in country.

Just go for fresh application but I am not sure if you will get refund for first application.

Good luck
Thanks...Singh ...but if I apply within 28 days do u think I can get right of appeal any application? If application in process...mean time 10 years finish...can I withdraw application (same day apply lr)? Do u have idea about this...croo1 said if u wan lr application u need valid leave..so I m worried.....any gurus

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:29 am

CR001 is correct. LR requires valid leave.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:03 pm

pink85 wrote:
Singh21 wrote:
pink85 wrote:I just got my file today as invalid bcos of not enronig biometric..Ho gove 28 day for new application...my 10 years eligible 27 July......plssssss give me idea wat to do

Sud go for d court application invalid bcos I called them n send letter too barcode error...I called 3 time n they said wait for d letter n by d time today application invalid

I m really getting to much panic plssss

Hi pink85

I think you have 28 days to apply for fresh application. I believe you got another chance and you are still legal in country.

Just go for fresh application but I am not sure if you will get refund for first application.

Good luck
Thanks...Singh ...but if I apply within 28 days do u think I can get right of appeal any application? If application in process...mean time 10 years finish...can I withdraw application (same day apply lr)? Do u have idea about this...croo1 said if u wan lr application u need valid leave..so I m worried.....any gurus

vary to ilr donot withdraw the previous applicqtion . always vary...

pink85

Post by pink85 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:45 pm

Thanks Haris but..question is

I can vary only one time not d 2 time..m I right?my 28 days grace finishing by 16 March and eligible for set(lr) 27th July...I don't thing so flr (fp) take 4 and half month so I have to vary one time...and after dat don't know...anybody plssss

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:05 pm

pink85 wrote:Thanks Haris but..question is

I can vary only one time not d 2 time..m I right?my 28 days grace finishing by 16 March and eligible for set(lr) 27th July...I don't thing so flr (fp) take 4 and half month so I have to vary one time...and after dat don't know...anybody plssss
you need a good lawyer, my friend varied 4 times ...
yiu can vary as many a times as you application is undecided, but there is a risk. you have to have solid grounds and chsnge of circumstances...

you need to take a step and stop panicing juat apply and get the biometrics out of thr way ans see what happens..

pink85

Post by pink85 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:14 pm

haris_zam wrote:

yiu can vary as many a times as you application is undecided, but there is a risk. you have to have solid grounds and chsnge of circumstances...

you need to take a step and stop panicing juat apply and get the biometrics out of thr way ans see what happens..
I just meet one lawyer he said to me we have to go court..as I said him I have enough evidence like when Ho 2 bio latter..I called them 3 time n all the time they said wait for 15 working days..I send latter Ho too mean time..Evan send email too..if barcode not scaning that is not ur problem..they sud not as invalid after that much conversation...Soli said I have similer case like that n court allowed..and he also said if u go that way ur 3c count bcos u r still fight with ur current application...Evan if u fail incase (less chance) after that u have 28 days for new application....next 2 days vl meet another Soli let c wat thay said..

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:26 pm

pink85 wrote:
haris_zam wrote:

I just meet one lawyer he said to me we have to go court..as I said him I have enough evidence like when Ho 2 bio latter..I called them 3 time n all the time they said wait for 15 working days..I send latter Ho too mean time..Evan send email too..if barcode not scaning that is not ur problem..they sud not as invalid after that much conversation...Soli said I have similer case like that n court allowed..and he also said if u go that way ur 3c count bcos u r still fight with ur current application...Evan if u fail incase (less chance) after that u have 28 days for new application....next 2 days vl meet another Soli let c wat thay said..

i donot know what he is on about , but if you think you want to try using your solicitors advise you can and lets hope he does what he says..

pink85

Post by pink85 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:46 pm

HI..my all friends

finnaly i deside to go preraction protocol for my invalid application..today i met 3 soli and they advise on my enough evidence to corresponded with home office like i made 3 time call(with reference name),send them email,send letter in my 2 bio time frame. and still they did not send bio... my 2 bio validated finish and after 3 days home office invalid my application...thet is not right..when i make call all the time they sais u sud wait for new bio letter bcos we already request for u..evan i ask them last call sud i try different branch still they said u need to wait for the new letter...so let finger cross ..i hope my preaction protocall work and section 3c will countinue..tmr i m going for that.

thank you

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:05 pm

best of luck broo

cadnica
Newly Registered

Post by cadnica » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:32 pm

Dear members

On 7th of Oct I applied flro with one dependent. As I was complting my full 10 years on 22nd of March. Although I was advised that I should vary the Flro application which I did not. Received refusal for my application on 17th of feb just before 34 days of complete 10 years.
Now today 23rd of feb I have applied ILR ON 10 years basis assuming home office will disregard 28 days grace period and will grant me ilr.
In refusal HO said i have 7 days to leave the country and can appeal against decision with in 28 days of departure from UK.
Also if I have reasonable ground to live in uk I can make another application as soon as possible.
Please member do comment on my post.
Kind regards

Singh21

Post by Singh21 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:15 pm

cadnica wrote:Dear members

On 7th of Oct I applied flro with one dependent. As I was complting my full 10 years on 22nd of March. Although I was advised that I should vary the Flro application which I did not. Received refusal for my application on 17th of feb just before 34 days of complete 10 years.
Now today 23rd of feb I have applied ILR ON 10 years basis assuming home office will disregard 28 days grace period and will grant me ilr.
In refusal HO said i have 7 days to leave the country and can appeal against decision with in 28 days of departure from UK.
Also if I have reasonable ground to live in uk I can make another application as soon as possible.
Kind regards

Hi Cadnica

I have no answer for you but I remember there was other person (d3thmark) in this forum with same situation and he got his ILR.

I want to ask you, when removal notice is served, does HO give you chance to file fresh application within the UK. I am confused if they give 7 days to leave the country then how can we put fresh application.

If possible, could you please write in here, what exactly it says on letter.

Good luck for your application.

Thanks Singh
Singh21

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:25 pm

Kind regards
you were entitles for ilr on 25 - 26 th feb 28 days prior to exact 10 years .. your 3c is not broken thats the main thinng..
its up to h/o whether they give you leverage for those 2 days .
I pray you should be ok . please keep us posted...

Singh21

Post by Singh21 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:40 pm

Singh21 wrote:

Kind regards

Hi Cadnica

I have no answer for you but I remember there was other person (d3thmark) in this forum with same situation and he got his ILR.

I want to ask you, when removal notice is served, does HO give you chance to file fresh application within the UK. I am confused if they give 7 days to leave the country then how can we put fresh application.

If possible, could you please write in here, what exactly it says on letter.

Good luck for your application.

Thanks Singh
Singh21

Dear senior members / casa/ harish / CH001

It's would be really appreciated if you guys could answer my above question.
I have given my biometric last week for flr fp application.
My 10 year will be completed 8 August including 28 days grace period.

I need your suggestion as you are halting others in this forum and I really appreciate that.

Many thanks
Singh21

cadnica
Newly Registered

Post by cadnica » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:22 am

Dear Singh
I appreciate u r prompt response on my post and also many thanks for well wishes.
HO refusal received on 17th of feb 2016 dated 12th of feb 2016.
Refusal letter says that if I have reasonable ground to stay in uk I can apply another application as soon as possible in the last paragraph of refusal it also says that I have seven days to leave uk * further explain the star on the sentence that 7 day period will start after 2 working days on the date of the letter. As I counted it is exactly 7th day on which I am Completing 10 years before 28 period.
Kind regards
Last edited by cadnica on Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

cadnica
Newly Registered

Post by cadnica » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:25 am

Refusal letter also says that I can only appeal against the HO decision once I leave uk and do the in 28 days.
That means I have out side country right of appeal.i also make any further application to live in uk on reasonable ground.

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:05 am

cadnica wrote:Refusal letter also says that I can only appeal against the HO decision once I leave uk and do the in 28 days.
That means I have out side country right of appeal.i also make any further application to live in uk on reasonable ground.
Thats good .. so it means you csn apply for ilr on thr last day ( 7th day )....

you considering postal or P.e.o ..?

cadnica
Newly Registered

Post by cadnica » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:49 am

Dear Haris
Thanks for your best wishes and kind response
I have already applied for ILR by post by post on 23 of feb assuming that 23rd is the last day. Although my solicitor was saying that I can apply ilr within 28 days of refusal as I was not convinced that's why I applied on 7th day . Also I am going to apply flr fp for my wife and two boys as her flro application was refused with me. I am applying her application today. As I was short of money solicitors is saying he will use ex160 from for fee redemption . My elder boy is 4 1/2 years and younger one is 6 month they both born here
Any advices plz do so
Kind regard

pink85

Post by pink85 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:45 pm

hi.. friends..good news for me...
my soli did 23th feb pre action protocall and they give us replay on 24 feb..Ho ready to consider my invalid application...evan not that i also received letter from Ho it saying we have information about ur bio query so can u send back all document back with envelope which we post u on 22th feb..and we consider ur application as valid...that mean if i did not spend money for protocall...than ho would consider already....anyway i m very happy my 3c will continue...ho give me 10 working day for all document back...but my soli sending today he said we dont need to wait for that its already 4 day pass after 22th feb..so he did it for me...
thanks friends....casa ...haris...every one evan who did not replay me....this is first step i cleared..let c what happen next...i will get appeal right or not...

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:26 pm

pink85 wrote:hi.. friends..good news for me...
my soli did 23th feb pre action protocall and they give us replay on 24 feb..Ho ready to consider my invalid application...evan not that i also received letter from Ho it saying we have information about ur bio query so can u send back all document back with envelope which we post u on 22th feb..and we consider ur application as valid...that mean if i did not spend money for protocall...than ho would consider already....anyway i m very happy my 3c will continue...ho give me 10 working day for all document back...but my soli sending today he said we dont need to wait for that its already 4 day pass after 22th feb..so he did it for me...
thanks friends....casa ...haris...every one evan who did not replay me....this is first step i cleared..let c what happen next...i will get appeal right or not...
thats a good news my friend . I wish you all the very best . keep us posted and i hope you make it ....

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:31 pm

cadnica wrote:Dear Haris
Thanks for your best wishes and kind response
I have already applied for ILR by post by post on 23 of feb assuming that 23rd is the last day. Although my solicitor was saying that I can apply ilr within 28 days of refusal as I was not convinced that's why I applied on 7th day . Also I am going to apply flr fp for my wife and two boys as her flro application was refused with me. I am applying her application today. As I was short of money solicitors is saying he will use ex160 from for fee redemption . My elder boy is 4 1/2 years and younger one is 6 month they both born here
Any advices plz do so
Kind regard
well you dont need any application for the children born in uk . once you get your Ilr , they will get british citizenship.
no worries there.
your aplication seems safe as well , as there is no evidence of
3c broken anywhere...
the problem may be the flr fp for your wife , she should be granted as you have kids and family here , but dont know how long it os going to take .
Also please tell me more about the fee redemption once it gets accepted . i might think to do that.....

best of luck.

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by ohara » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:05 am

haris_zam wrote: well you dont need any application for the children born in uk . once you get your Ilr , they will get british citizenship.
no worries there.
Really? :shock: