ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cancelling/Rescheduling PEO appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Samsaro
Newly Registered

Cancelling/Rescheduling PEO appointment

Post by Samsaro » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:11 am

Dear members,

Is it possible to cancel/reschedule a PEO appointment?

I have appointment booked for next month, in case if I want to reschedule the appointment, how many days before I can do that? And will there be any cost attached to it? Please advise.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Sam.

susheel

Re: Cancelling/Rescheduling PEO appointment

Post by susheel » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:26 pm

Hi Sam,

You can cancel and reschedule a PEO appointment 5 days before the appointment date without any £100 fee deduction. But money will credit in 3 to 4 weeks not before that.

I have canceled and reschedule 10 day before appointment but Fee still not credited in my bank account after 3 weeks.

Regards

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:49 pm

You can cancel the appointment up to 5 days before for a full refund.

You can reschedule the appointment up to 48 hours before for no charge.

Not sure what credit you are looking for susheel - rescheduling isn't charged and you would have paid at the point you made your first appointment.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

Samsaro
Newly Registered

Post by Samsaro » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:55 am

mulderpf wrote:You can cancel the appointment up to 5 days before for a full refund.

You can reschedule the appointment up to 48 hours before for no charge.

Not sure what credit you are looking for susheel - rescheduling isn't charged and you would have paid at the point you made your first appointment.
Many thanks for the clarification 'mulderpf'