ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2016 Citizenship Approvals

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dhruv87

Re: 2016 Citizenship Approvals

Post by dhruv87 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:54 am

Hi guys i applied last july15 and still they writing me email that it being processing? I rang today and she asked me nd said ur solicitor is dealing ur case so he have to make query and write a letter...but i am not in touch with him guys anymore. I asked her that will i get before april? She said no u wont. Again she said make letter threw ur solicitor but again m not contact with him. Dont know what to do guys any suggestions please. Thanks

Star1988
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Star1988 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:06 pm

dhruv87 wrote:Hi guys i applied last july15 and still they writing me email that it being processing? I rang today and she asked me nd said ur solicitor is dealing ur case so he have to make query and write a letter...but i am not in touch with him guys anymore. I asked her that will i get before april? She said no u wont. Again she said make letter threw ur solicitor but again m not contact with him. Dont know what to do guys any suggestions please. Thanks
Hi, I I was you I would try to get another solicitor. Have you criminal or court appearance?

Star1988
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Star1988 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:09 pm

I emailed them today to see if I would make it to the April ceremony. This was their reply:

Your application continues to be processed to establish good character &
lawful residence and will be submitted to the Minister for decision as
expeditiously as possible. It is not possible to give an exact timeframe.

Regards

I applied in October 15

cracovia445
Newly Registered

Post by cracovia445 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:20 pm

Star1988 wrote:I emailed them today to see if I would make it to the April ceremony. This was their reply:

Your application continues to be processed to establish good character &
lawful residence and will be submitted to the Minister for decision as
expeditiously as possible. It is not possible to give an exact timeframe.

Regards

I applied in October 15
i applied end of October and their reply to me is the same as you, Star do you think we will get approval in next batch of approvals?

cracovia445
Newly Registered

Post by cracovia445 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:22 pm

My Exact reply was this last friday:

Your application continues to be processed. While it is not possible to
give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch as soon as a decision
has been reached.

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Citizenship Division

Does anyone know when they will start issuing approvals again as the seem to be quite with approvals at the moment.

Star1988
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Star1988 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:33 pm

cracovia445 wrote:My Exact reply was this last friday:

Your application continues to be processed. While it is not possible to
give an exact timeframe, this office will be in touch as soon as a decision
has been reached.

Regards

Niall O'Callaghan
Citizenship Division

Does anyone know when they will start issuing approvals again as the seem to be quite with approvals at the moment.
Hi, with the general election I would say it would take longer, but I hope they sort us out for the April ceremony. No one seems to be getting approval these says

Peace2804
Newly Registered

Post by Peace2804 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:19 pm

In all honesty guys, and this is just based on experience from reading this forum for the last 15 months, once approvals start to roll they are released in a batch and in a period of time of 4 weeks approximately, I guess that they have a certain number of applicants to reach with approvals, once the quota is reached then no more approvals are released until after the planned ceremony (In this case its April).
I haven't seen many approvals announced here in the last while so my guess is that it's not gonna happen until after the 15th of April, I am afraid its looking this way.

By all means your application could be already approved in the background and kept until the next ceremony.

Star1988
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Star1988 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:09 pm

Peace2804 wrote:In all honesty guys, and this is just based on experience from reading this forum for the last 15 months, once approvals start to roll they are released in a batch and in a period of time of 4 weeks approximately, I guess that they have a certain number of applicants to reach with approvals, once the quota is reached then no more approvals are released until after the planned ceremony (In this case its April).
I haven't seen many approvals announced here in the last while so my guess is that it's not gonna happen until after the 15th of April, I am afraid its looking this way.

By all means your application could be already approved in the background and kept until the next ceremony.
Let's hope they will approve some applications after the 4th March ceremony.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:56 pm

I think you are right PEACE. Maybe they wouldnt send out approvals even if u've passed the second stage already. They need to count the people who will attend the next ceremony. So it will be in batches. But yeah hopefully, they'll still send out approvals after the march ceremony. But not really 100% with that. Goodluck to all of us!!! If anyone has receive an approval in a few weeks, lets just share it here:)

Bilbil
Newly Registered

Post by Bilbil » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:36 pm

Please Advice

I sent my application in the 8th of February u standard post. Not received by acknowledgement letter yet. Worried if my application could be lost because I can't track it.
Called Anpost and they confirmed the postal order has not been cashed.
Worried as it's more than 2 weeks and expecting acknowledgement letter. Advice

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:50 pm

Bilbil wrote:Please Advice

I sent my application in the 8th of February u standard post. Not received by acknowledgement letter yet. Worried if my application could be lost because I can't track it.
Hi, do not take it bad but for next time spend a little more and use only registered post for sending documentation. Now there is nothing you can do but to wait or maybe you can give them a call next week.
Nevertheless it took me two weeks, or just over that to get the letter from the INIS acknowledging my application, and also the second stage letter was included. So it might be the same for you

Bilbil
Newly Registered

Post by Bilbil » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:20 pm

jumanufer wrote:
Bilbil wrote:
Hi, do not take it bad but for next time spend a little more and use only registered post for sending documentation. Now there is nothing you can do but to wait or maybe you can give them a call next week.
Nevertheless it took me two weeks, or just over that to get the letter from the INIS acknowledging my application, and also the second stage letter was included. So it might be the same for you
Just thought Since it was a P.O.Box. No one one will sign for receiving that is why I sent via standard. Now worried when I learnt it's an be registered

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:25 pm

Bilbil wrote:
jumanufer wrote:
Bilbil wrote:
Just thought Since it was a P.O.Box. No one one will sign for receiving that is why I sent via standard. Now worried when I learnt it's an be registered
I am sure they received it, post normally do not get lost here. the only thing is that if it is normal then they can through it to the bin. When years ago my wife applied to residency they even asked us to send everything registered otherwise the employee could through the application to the bin, and would be no way to track. things can happen... so better to be careful than worry.

Still do not worry much, but take the phone and give them a call since it has been over two weeks already (we are in elections so that could easily be the reason). explain them and ask them to confirm they have everything. Just for peace of mind.

Bilbil
Newly Registered

Post by Bilbil » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:26 pm

[quote="jumanufer"

Nevertheless it took me two weeks, or just over that to get the letter from the INIS acknowledging my application, and also the second stage letter was included. So it might be the same for you[/quote]

And can I be helped with the contact number and email address please.
Secondly Can you specify when you sent the application and when you got your first letter please

Bilbil
Newly Registered

Post by Bilbil » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:36 pm

All the same. Has anyone used standard post and received reply from inis with regards to application.

pixie12

Post by pixie12 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:03 pm

Bilbil wrote:[quote="jumanufer"

And can I be helped with the contact number and email address please.
Secondly Can you specify when you sent the application and when you got your first letter please[/quote]

Email them. Just tell them your full name coz thats what i did after a few days i applied. They will be able to tell u if they receive it or not. And if they did, they will provide u the reference number as well. Just next time. Use registered post, as it is safe and u can be able to track the name of the person who received it. But i doubt it got lost to be honest.

KingdomMan

Post by KingdomMan » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:02 am

You should have sent your all important naturalisation application to the INIS only by registered post as required by all or anyone sending letters to any government office(s). And now how do you inquire from the INIS about such application hen you don't have a reference yet neither do you have a mail tracking number. Sending the application via normal postage is a wrong judgement from you but let's hope for the best.

Bilbil
Newly Registered

Post by Bilbil » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:14 am

KingdomMan wrote:

You should have sent your all important naturalisation application to the INIS only by registered post as required by all or anyone sending letters to any government office(s). And now how do you inquire from the INIS about such application hen you don't have a reference yet neither do you have a mail tracking number. Sending the application via normal postage is a wrong judgement from you but let's hope for the best.
Confused now. Sent them an email yesterday. Waiting on reply on Monday. Either way. I am thinking of cancelling the postal order and re-apply

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:31 am

Bilbil wrote:
KingdomMan wrote:

Confused now. Sent them an email yesterday. Waiting on reply on Monday. Either way. I am thinking of cancelling the postal order and re-apply

Hi wait a few days. Maybe by Monday they will confirm you. Most likely is fine but going forward use only registered post

I sent my application on 27/01 received by them on the 28th and they sent me letter (1st and 2nd together) on 11/02 so total of 15 days since my post

A friend of mine applied few days later, maybe around the 8th and she has received nothing yet
So be patient but call them to confirm

Do not push just tell them you want to confirm they got it, tell them about your mistake sending as normal post etc and should be fine
The phone appears in the letter is 062 32500

Good luck

Bilbil
Newly Registered

Post by Bilbil » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:07 am

And Can I get the email address ????

jumanufer

Post by jumanufer » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:42 am

Bilbil wrote:And Can I get the email address ????

Citizenshipinfo@ justice.ie

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:12 pm

Off-topic posts removed.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:38 pm

Hellooo guys! I do enjoyed and appreciate the ways and manners you guys have supported and encourage one another on the issue of naturalisation and citizenship approvals and application. I have been following this since I submitted my application. Can anyone plz tell me what to expect . I submitted my application on the 29th of September 2015, they received it on the 1st of October 2015. I got the acknowledgment and receipt of the application on the 12th of October 2015 , and further documentations was required on 11 Nov 2015 and was sent same day . Second letter was issued on the 21st of January 2016 and the approval is still pending. I applied based on been an Irish spouse .I came to Ireland 2011 and ever since Ve been living peacefully without any offence or criminal charges . Can anyone plz tell me due to his or her experience what I shd expect cos Ve seen pple that we submitted same time getting approvals. I fink may be am not working or I came into Ireland not too long cos most of the approvals Ve seen were pple of 5yrs residency or 5yrs EU family. Can I still make it to the April ceremony??? Ur advice and contributions will be highly appreciated . Thanks a lot.

dublin777

Post by dublin777 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:05 pm

The right person you should dirrect your question to would be kingdoman, he is one of the best in thus forum and we'll experienced good luck man.

NINIOLA69

Post by NINIOLA69 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:18 pm

Kingdom man!!! Plz can u plz advice me on my issue . I do respect and appreciate ur contributions in the past and will also appreciate ur contribution again. Kingdom man plzzzzz ! Am waiting for ur response.