ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending Supporting Documents While Applying Appeal Online

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nithin01
Newly Registered

Sending Supporting Documents While Applying Appeal Online

Post by nithin01 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:17 am

Where To Send Supporting Documents While Applying Appeal Online .
There is no attachment option for attaching documents while applying through online , i had made appeal (Appeal against a visa or immigration decision) through online and payment also done .

But supporting documents are not send (its been 6 days since i make appeal through online). where to send ?
is it there any fax support ?

Thanks

elementv
Newly Registered

Re: Sending Supporting Documents While Applying Appeal Onli

Post by elementv » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:40 am

Hi, I know its been a while since your post. May i ask how you sent the supporting documents?

Paredetel
Newly Registered
Philippines

Re: Sending Supporting Documents While Applying Appeal Online

Post by Paredetel » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:27 am

Hello. I happen to encounter the same scenario, could you please let me know how you have done it? Thank you guys. The online website doesnt seem to have any mode of attaching any documents.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Sending Supporting Documents While Applying Appeal Online

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:39 am

Paredetel wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:27 am
Hello. I happen to encounter the same scenario, could you please let me know how you have done it? Thank you guys. The online website doesnt seem to have any mode of attaching any documents.
Kindly refrain from digging up topics form 2015 and tagging on. Please start your own thread with your circumstances and questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.