ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

farrukh786786

Re: PAKISTAN UK SPOUSE VISA APPEALS

Post by farrukh786786 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:14 pm

How responsible they are ?? I really dont understand how they will review ur case without ur documents ?who have sent u ur documents back ??

dcfitness

Post by dcfitness » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:18 pm

SAAM1 wrote:Salaam

Any update from Rosi and dcfitness?
W salaam @ SAAM1

Nothing just yet. I made the payment on this 22nd feb (Monday) so I will start following up with them from next week. @Rosie.x made the payment before me, dont know if she has heard anything back or not?

SAAM1
Newly Registered

Post by SAAM1 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:24 pm

dcfitness wrote:

W salaam @ SAAM1

Nothing just yet. I made the payment on this 22nd feb (Monday) so I will start following up with them from next week. @Rosie.x made the payment before me, dont know if she has heard anything back or not?
Thanks a lot for reply

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:37 pm

dcfitness wrote:

W salaam @ SAAM1

Rosie updated us a while ago she got the visa
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

SAAM1
Newly Registered

Post by SAAM1 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:29 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:
dcfitness wrote:

W salaam @ SAAM1

Rosie updated us a while ago she got the visa
When did Rosie received it?

zeksy1

Post by zeksy1 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:40 am

These documents are sent by sheffield nt tribunal and it includes my original supporting documents nt appeal bundle..And i also asked bhc before two weeks abt my these documents may b thats y thy sent me..Dunno wts goin on very confused..!!

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:55 am

@zeksy1
Ur previous post misled me.So now its all clear as your review deadline is in April so wait a bit longer as March deadline should be sorted out first or in a fewer cases of March , you would be listed with Appeal having March deadlines .
As home Office replied u it will be sorted in a few days then why u r worrying about. The outcome will be expected in a coming week
In sha Allah all of us receive good news .Kindly pray for me as well.

zeksy1

Post by zeksy1 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:10 pm

Hi all.
As i told you a few days that i got my original documents from sheffield office. The documents dont have my chats, wedding piks and money transfer slips what does this means?
My Mp have told me last monday that i will get my answer in few dayz but still no luck?
I followed sheffield office by emailing the progress of my case and all i got this automated email within few minutes.

Thank you for emailing the Sheffield Appeals Team.

If your appeal has already been submitted to HM Courts and Tribunals
Service (HMCTS) we will review it in due course once it arrives in
this office.

There is no full right of appeal against the decision to refuse visit
visa applications. You are entitled to make a fresh application at any
time addressing the points made in your refusal notice.

All appeals must be lodged directly with HM Courts and Tribunals
Service (HMCTS) in the UK. Please follow the instructions on guidance
form that comes with the refusal letter. Details of how to pay the fee
and lodge your appeal are available from the following link
http://www.justice.gov.uk/.

If enquiring about the progress of an appeal, we will not be able to
respond. Please contact the HM courts and Tribunal Service (HMCTS) by
emailing customer.service@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk<mailto:customer.service@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk>.
Once your appeal is forwarded to us by the Tribunal, your appeal will
be put into a queue for an Entry Clearance Officer to review the
decision. In fairness to all our customers, appeals are dealt with in
a strict order. Please note that we have no influence over how long
the appeal process takes and we will not respond to queries about
this.

If you are enquiring about an allowed appeal, please note that we will
contact you once we have received our official copy of the appeal
determination from the First-Tier Tribunal in the UK. We are unable to
process a successful appeal until we receive the official copy of the
determination. Please note this can take up to 6 weeks. Emails sent
before this time has elapsed will not be responded to.

Kind regards,

Sheffield Appeals Team

My review deadline is 13th april 2016. Any suggestions
Last edited by zeksy1 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anxiouslywaiting

Post by anxiouslywaiting » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:12 pm

Any news:
@ROSIE X
@AMSTERDAM

Anyone else any news?

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:06 pm

@zeksy1 I have inbox u. Could u reply please sister

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:42 pm

nothing !!!! :( :( :( :( :(
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

Fr9412
Newly Registered

Post by Fr9412 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:43 pm

MGH wrote:
dcfitness wrote:
MGH wrote:Hello just had confirmation from the tribunal that my spouse visa application has been allowed, allhamdolillah
Alhamdulillah. Cannot wait to hear the same from everybody else on this forum who are waiting for the outcome on their spouse visa. May Allah make it easy for everyone. Aameen
Not all clear just yet, my solicitor has advised that the home office are appealing against first tier tribunal decisions, just for the sake of it. We should wait 28 days within which my wife should get a call letter or notice of appeal against the first tier tribunal decision. What a joke.
Hi Mgh,
I'm new to the forum. I had a court hearing on the 25th of Jan 2016 and it was allowed by the judge. However the home office have appealed it.
Just want to know what happens next?? Any luck with yours?
FR

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:45 pm

@fr9412
Really painful journey we all been through.Hope Home Office changed their minds at the last moment and grant u visa ( this happens sometime).
Could u please share ur refusal points ?
@MGH brother is still waiting for call letter but
@2011Maryam got the call letter .

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:53 pm

Alhamdulillah. Cannot wait to hear the same from everybody else on this forum who are waiting for the outcome on their spouse visa. May Allah make it easy for everyone. Aameen[/quote]

Not all clear just yet, my solicitor has advised that the home office are appealing against first tier tribunal decisions, just for the sake of it. We should wait 28 days within which my wife should get a call letter or notice of appeal against the first tier tribunal decision. What a joke.[/quote]

Hi Mgh,
I'm new to the forum. I had a court hearing on the 25th of Jan 2016 and it was allowed by the judge. However the home office have appealed it.
FR[/quote]

Hi, if you read my recent posts you will find that my appeal was allowed, determination received on 11th February 2016. However when I called tribunal after 14 days I was told that their system is showing appeal dismissed. My solicitor should write in to query this, he faxed them on 23rd February 2016. We have had no response till date. My solicitor advised me that HO are appealing all first tier tribunal decisions just to waste time and delay the issue of visa. Most cases are dismissed and not allowed to appeal to upper tribunal, it's a joke!!

Fr9412
Newly Registered

Post by Fr9412 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:55 pm

farrukh786786 wrote:@fr9412
Really painful journey we all been through.Hope Home Office changed their minds at the last moment and grant u visa ( this happens sometime).

I know tell me about it!! Will be 4years in April I've been married..
Refusal reason was payslip and bank statements did not match. However any shortfall was paid and letter was submitted. Judge was really nice at the court hearing said its not my fault as that's accountant job! But unfortunately HO had to appeal. What's a call letter?
Also whislt I was waiting for my court hearing date I submitted a new application and that got rejected on the most lame excuse apprantly they tried calling me but I didn't answer and left voicemail but that's incorrect as I didn't receive any call or voice messages.
Any excuse to reject didn't even consider my application!!

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:57 pm

Fr9412 wrote:
farrukh786786 wrote:@fr9412

I know tell me about it!! Will be 4years in April I've been married..
Refusal reason was payslip and bank statements did not match. However any shortfall was paid and letter was submitted. Judge was really nice at the court hearing said its not my fault as that's accountant job! But unfortunately HO had to appeal. What's a call letter?
Also whislt I was waiting for my court hearing date I submitted a new application and that got rejected on the most lame excuse apprantly they tried calling me but I didn't answer and left voicemail but that's incorrect as I didn't receive any call or voice messages.
Any excuse to reject didn't even consider my application!!
Call letter is essentially a phone call and email to submit passport after successful review or appeal!!

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:02 pm

@FR9421
In how many payslips u got that kind of error ?
Didnt u refund them back ? Or make correction in the same month ??

Fr9412
Newly Registered

Post by Fr9412 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:03 pm

Hi Mgh,
FR[/quote]

Hi, if you read my recent posts you will find that my appeal was allowed, determination received on 11th February 2016. However when I called tribunal after 14 days I was told that their system is showing appeal dismissed. My solicitor should write in to query this, he faxed them on 23rd February 2016. We have had no response till date. My solicitor advised me that HO are appealing all first tier tribunal decisions just to waste time and delay the issue of visa. Most cases are dismissed and not allowed to appeal to upper tribunal, it's a joke!![/quote]

Sorry didn't read your past post.
That's just ridiculous honestly I pray they aren't allowed to appeal to upper tribunal. Did u get a notice of appeal on which grounds they appealed?

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:05 pm

Call letter is send by British High Commision to request for passport and it usually happens after allowed appeal or successful review .

Fr9412
Newly Registered

Post by Fr9412 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:08 pm

farrukh786786 wrote:@FR9421
I think it was a couple. Yeah corrections were made not in the same month tho. However when I went to court the ho representative didn't even mention the error he was wrongly trying to prove the financial requirement wasn't met. That wasn't the case as judge calculated it.

farrukh786786

Post by farrukh786786 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:15 pm

Fr9412 wrote:
farrukh786786 wrote:@FR9421
I think it was a couple. Yeah corrections were made not in the same month tho. However when I went to court the ho representative didn't even mention the error he was wrongly trying to prove the financial requirement wasn't met. That wasn't the case as judge calculated it.
we are going through the same as my refusal is somewhat similar to u but in just one payslip and refunded very next day to company so I followed the law to match payslip and corresponding bank statement.Now waiting for review.
brother u have iron solid case Courts dont have any extra time for HO 's idiotic things and it will not allowed to again challenge u. If HO needs financial income then such administrative error are so common what HO trying to do by forcing us to apart from our families .
did u get HO ground of appeal ??

Fr9412
Newly Registered

Post by Fr9412 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:15 pm

farrukh786786 wrote:Call letter is send by British High Commision to request for passport and it usually happens after allowed appeal or successful review .

If HO have appealed the FTT don't u get a letter from them with a upper tier tribunal date? Or doesn't it work like that? I'm confused if they are appealing they won't send u a call letter??? Sorry for being a pain x

Fr9412
Newly Registered

Post by Fr9412 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:22 pm

[/quote]
we are going through the same as my refusal is somewhat similar to u but in just one payslip and refunded very next day to company so I followed the law to match payslip and corresponding bank statement.Now waiting for review.
brother u have iron solid case Courts dont have any extra time for HO 's idiotic things and it will not allowed to again challenge u. If HO needs financial income then such administrative error are so common what HO trying to do by forcing us to apart from our families .
did u get HO ground of appeal ??[/quote]

Yeah but my new application that got rejected its ridiculous can't believe how they can reject on that basis!

No I haven't only got a letter saying the ho appealed. One sentence letter. It's sister by the way.

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Fr9412 wrote:
farrukh786786 wrote:Call letter is send by British High Commision to request for passport and it usually happens after allowed appeal or successful review .

If HO have appealed the FTT don't u get a letter from them with a upper tier tribunal date? Or doesn't it work like that? I'm confused if they are appealing they won't send u a call letter??? Sorry for being a pain x
Your case will go to a Judge, he/she will decide if the HO have sufficed grounds to challenge FTT decision, only if there has been an error of law, chances are they will throw the appeal out, still wasted 3 months of your time!

Fr9412
Newly Registered

Post by Fr9412 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:28 pm

MGH wrote:
Fr9412 wrote:

Your case will go to a Judge, he/she will decide if the HO have sufficed grounds to challenge FTT decision, only if there has been an error of law, chances are they will throw the appeal out, still wasted 3 months of your time!
Omg can it take 3months for judge to decide. Are u planning on making a fresh application or waiting around?