ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Completing Form AN

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saleem19k

Help Completing Form AN

Post by saleem19k » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:40 pm

Hi guys,
I need help to fill AN application form :
1.1 Please give previous Immigration and Nationality Directorate or Border and Immigration Agency or UK Border Agency, or Home Office reference numbers

1.6 1.7 where I need to write my first name

1.17 Please provide your addresses for the past five years.
but I living on current address since 2009 what should I do leave blank...?

1.49 Address of tax office or tax office reference

1.50 employment history need to write down year by year or financial year (p60 apr-march)

2.2 Total number of days absent (last five years or last 12 month : not more than 90 days )
not been mentioned 5 years or 12 month
6.15 Give details of the British diplomatic post(s) involved if the application(s) was or were made abroad

Thanks In advance

Kind Regard,
Saleem

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: General Discussion During Naturalisation Application Pro

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:17 pm

saleem19k wrote:Hi guys,
1.1 Please give previous Immigration and Nationality Directorate or Border and Immigration Agency or UK Border Agency, or Home Office reference numbers
HO reference number on any letter you have. If you can't find one, leave it blank.

1.6 1.7 where I need to write my first name First name in 1.6. You only complete 1.7 if you have changed your name or the name your were born with is different, i.e. married woman.

but I living on current address since 2009 what should I do leave blank...? Write your current address and how long you have lived there.

1.49 Address of tax office or tax office reference Detail is on your P60 or you can ask HR department for the detail. If you are unemployed, leave this blank.

1.50 employment history need to write down year by year or financial year (p60 apr-march) Year by year counting backwards from the date you complete the form.

2.2 Total number of days absent (last five years or last 12 month : not more than 90 days )
not been mentioned 5 years or 12 month TOTAL number for the last 5 years.

6.15 Give details of the British diplomatic post(s) involved if the application(s) was or were made abroad Details of where you did your last biometric submission, probably for ILR.

Thanks In advance

Kind Regard,
Saleem
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

saleem19k

Post by saleem19k » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:27 pm

hi CR001

Thanks for your Reply,

I checked my payslips : tax code is tax ref or totally different thing
I submitted biometric in post office for ILR last year

Kind regards,
Saleem

CR001 wrote:
saleem19k wrote:Hi guys,
HO reference number on any letter you have. If you can't find one, leave it blank.

1.6 1.7 where I need to write my first name First name in 1.6. You only complete 1.7 if you have changed your name or the name your were born with is different, i.e. married woman.

but I living on current address since 2009 what should I do leave blank...? Write your current address and how long you have lived there.

1.49 Address of tax office or tax office reference Detail is on your P60 or you can ask HR department for the detail. If you are unemployed, leave this blank.

1.50 employment history need to write down year by year or financial year (p60 apr-march) Year by year counting backwards from the date you complete the form.

not been mentioned 5 years or 12 month TOTAL number for the last 5 years.

6.15 Give details of the British diplomatic post(s) involved if the application(s) was or were made abroad Details of where you did your last biometric submission, probably for ILR.

Thanks In advance

Kind Regard,
Saleem

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:33 pm

saleem19k wrote:hi CR001

Thanks for your Reply,

I checked my payslips : tax code is tax ref or totally different thing
I submitted biometric in post office for ILR last year

Kind regards,
Saleem
I didn't say PAYSLIP, I said P60, the document your employer gives you at the end of the tax year. Otherwise ask payroll or HR. It is not your tax code. The Tax office address or tax officer reference number is specific to your employer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.