ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visitor visa refused - urgent help please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

psbiotech
Newly Registered

Family visitor visa refused - urgent help please

Post by psbiotech » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:18 pm

Hi I need experts advise
I am pregnent and i want to bring my parents to support during my pregnancy.
I have applied for my parents visa. My dad is a full time permanent employee and my mom is dependent.
here is the visa refusal letter. please advise what can i do to get the visa for my parents.
I am planning to apply next time with the leave application approval along with assurance from employer that my dad will have job.
here is the refusal letter

The Decision

I have refused your Aplicatiuon for a visit visa because Iam not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the paragraph(s) V 4.2 (a-e) of Appendix V.Imigrartion rules for visitors because:

In Order to access your intensions in the UK I must consider your personal circumstances and I note you have not submitted the Satisfactory evidence of your Personal and financial circumstances. You stated that you are in full time Employment with the Company name removed by moderator and have produced a letter confirming this. How Ever you have stated you are to visit the United Kingdom for a period of 5 months. You have provided no evidence of Leave letter confirming your Leave .or that your job will still be available to you after this prolonged period. Without such evidence am not satisfied that you circumstances are as stated by you in India and that you intended to leave the UK at the end of your visit as stated by you and do not intend to live for extended periods in the united kingdom through Frequent visits or that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor for a period not exceeding 6 months. Therefore, our application is refused under Appendix V4.2(a-e)of the Immigration rules

Future Applications:

Any Future UK Visa Applications you make will be considered on their individual merits, however you are likely to be refused unless the circumstances of your applications of your application change.

I will be grateful, if anyone can help me how to reapply to get visa for my parents

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Family visitor visa refused - urgent help please

Post by Wanderer » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:31 pm

Five months is not a visit, 2/3 weeks is a visit.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

psbiotech
Newly Registered

Re: Family visitor visa refused - urgent help please

Post by psbiotech » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:41 am

Can we make a fresh application with 4 weeks visit or is it going to be a conflict statement from previous applicaiton(as we mentioned 5 months visit)

please advise the right way to move forward