ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting documents

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Marcin6679
Newly Registered

Supporting documents

Post by Marcin6679 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:42 am

Hi
I have question regarding supporting documents for naturalization as EEU citizen: do I have to send all residency documents (bank statements, employment letters, WRS cert, etc) that I included with my PR card or only documents from the date I applied for PR or the last 5 years?

Thank you

ohara
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Supporting documents

Post by ohara » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:22 am

The point of having to apply for the PR card first now is that you DON'T need to send all of the same documents with the naturalisation application. You just send the PR card.

If you look at the last 3 pages of the AN form, it tells you the documents you need to include depending on your circumstances.

Marcin6679
Newly Registered

Post by Marcin6679 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:23 am

Please anyone can help?

Marcin6679
Newly Registered

Post by Marcin6679 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:24 am

ohara wrote:The point of having to apply for the PR card first now is that you DON'T need to send all of the same documents with the naturalisation application. You just send the PR card.

If you look at the last 3 pages of the AN form, it tells you the documents you need to include depending on your circumstances.

Many thanks