ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply FLR(FP) got reporting letter

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

patel324

Apply FLR(FP) got reporting letter

Post by patel324 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:45 am

My friend apply for flr(fp) on 27/10/2015 bio metric done 2/12/2015 after that nothing update but got letter (24/02/2016)from Eaton house for reporting on first time 18/03/2016 after that every four week one time anybody get letter like this what that means ??? I HOPE GET HELP FROM EXPERTS :( :( :(

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Re: Apply FLR(FP) got reporting letter

Post by haris_zam » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:47 pm

patel324 wrote:My friend apply for flr(fp) on 27/10/2015 bio metric done 2/12/2015 after that nothing update but got letter (24/02/2016)from Eaton house for reporting on first time 18/03/2016 after that every four week one time anybody get letter like this what that means ??? I HOPE GET HELP FROM EXPERTS :( :( :(
Hi ,
you ned to give more details dear,

on what basis he applied for flr fp .?

when was he completing his 10 years and exact date of completion and ladt visa expiry date.

Does he have any dependants ?

possibly also thr body of the flr fp if you have it , to be posted here,

Did he do his biometrics on the first invitation letter.??

only then one can discuss..

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:11 pm

patel324 wrote:PM
You aren't able to send or receive PMs. If you aren't ready to discuss your 'friends' situation on the open forum, there's no point in continuing with the thread. Members can only help you if you provide sufficient information.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

patel324

Post by patel324 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:12 pm

Casa wrote:
patel324 wrote:PM
You aren't able to send or receive PMs. If you aren't ready to discuss your 'friends' situation on the open forum, there's no point in continuing with the thread. Members can only help you if you provide sufficient information.[/quote

sorry casa

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:21 pm

This is going nowhere.

If some friend needs advice s/he is free to join Board & will need to explain the situation more clearly.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.