ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu treaty rights

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

L Ali
Newly Registered

Re: Eu treaty rights (Processing time)

Post by L Ali » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:30 pm

Hi everybody, I have couple of question and was wondering if anyone can help?
I have recently applied for eu treaty rights visa (I'm pakistani national and my brother is UK citizen living in ireland with me). Could anyone please tell me how long they normally take to issue you with a temp visa stamp4? Plus it's been nearly 4 weeks since I have applied but have not received any confirmation letter. Don't they send any confirmation letter confirming they have received the file?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Eu treaty rights (Processing time)

Post by kunfayakun » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:30 am

L Ali wrote:Hi everybody, I have couple of question and was wondering if anyone can help?
I have recently applied for eu treaty rights visa (I'm pakistani national and my brother is UK citizen living in ireland with me). Could anyone please tell me how long they normally take to issue you with a temp visa stamp4? Plus it's been nearly 4 weeks since I have applied but have not received any confirmation letter. Don't they send any confirmation letter confirming they have received the file?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you
INIS normally take 14 weeks to issue you the temporary stamp 4 and the confirmation letter but if you are not happy with it then you can email them to confirm.. by the way have you got your INIS postage receipt? did you track if the postage has been delivered?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

L Ali
Newly Registered

Re: Eu treaty rights

Post by L Ali » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:33 am

Hi Kunfayakun, thank you for your reply it's much appreciated. So they don't send confirmation letter instead they send you the decision when its been made? Yes the post was delivered.

Thank you

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:16 pm

yeah exactly they never send confirmation letter, they will send you a letter for temporary stamp 4 and the letter will tell you the decision due date so what you can do is waiting :)
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Post by Shahid143g » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:16 pm

Hello obit and kunfayakun my decision due date is 9 March can I send some more business invoices because they were requesting 6 month invoices and bank statement. They haven't got me 6 month visa. The question is can I send document it will affect delay. Second question is my visa decision due in 9 March how they can quick my process and how many days will take after due days to give a decision.

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

Post by griffith » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:23 pm

Shahid143g wrote:Hello obit and kunfayakun my decision due date is 9 March can I send some more business invoices because they were requesting 6 month invoices and bank statement. They haven't got me 6 month visa. The question is can I send document it will affect delay. Second question is my visa decision due in 9 March how they can quick my process and how many days will take after due days to give a decision.
The exact same thing happened to a friend of mine, they requested more documents without issuing temporary stamp and he was given just 15 days to submit all the outstanding documents and he got just one letter which was a 5 years approval letter but that letter came after the decision due date.
Hope it helps.
Stay strong & never Give up!

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Post by Shahid143g » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:29 pm

Thanks for your reply do you have any idea how long they will take I am planning to send more documents because they gave me only 15 days to submit requested documents and on that time I don't had 6 months invoices and statement. Can I send it or wait for decision.

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

Post by griffith » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:50 pm

Shahid143g wrote:Thanks for your reply do you have any idea how long they will take I am planning to send more documents because they gave me only 15 days to submit requested documents and on that time I don't had 6 months invoices and statement. Can I send it or wait for decision.
Well i dont know much about the invoices thing but you should send all the outstanding documents to the the eu treaty rights as soon as you can because the decision can be taken anytime, one more thing, when you will send all the outstanding documents they must send you an acknowledgement letter confirming that all the required documents have been retained in your file, i got this kind of letter from them and in that way i came to know that no further documents are required, so if you are worried about the six month invoices than i would say that you should send as many as you can and wait for their response or the acknowledgement letter. Thats the only way you will come to know what else they require.
I hope all this info helps.
Good Luck.
Stay strong & never Give up!

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Post by Shahid143g » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:36 am

Thanks for your reply and many thanks for information which you provide,but in my case they never sent me any acknowledgement letter,receiving documents. My decision date is 9 March they didn't issue me temp stamp as well. Can I send them email regarding about date or wait for decision like that.
Any senior member shed light on it thanks.