ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hir123
Newly Registered

Urgent help please

Post by hir123 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:11 am

Dear friends
I just come to know that one of my friends application rejected for 10 years resistance visa because she applied within 14days after decision made for not to give permission for UTT. Basically she refused her ftt appeal and lodge application for the permission of UTT which was rejected too and meantime completed 10 years so made fresh application of 10 years residency within 14days and now been rejected and received all docs back except passport & application form.

Now I have same situation just difference is I have made new application is entrepreneur tier1 psw route 50k. So my question is that it is possiblility of rejection of my application to as I didn't inform tribunal that we are not making any further appeal. Also I made new application within 14days not in 28days.

Please all viewers reply as soon as possible if you know anything related to this.

Thank you

hir123
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent help please refusal in 10 years long residency

Post by hir123 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:21 pm

Hi

awaiting reply guys !

noajthan

Re: Urgent help please

Post by noajthan » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:34 pm

Everyone is having their dinner; stand by.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.