ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Best way to contact HO

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Raj Singh
Newly Registered

Best way to contact HO

Post by Raj Singh » Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:47 pm

Hi,

Anybody contact HO to ask about status.
I called 100 times ,send emails but phone line out of order and no response from email.

sarab
Newly Registered

Post by sarab » Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:04 pm

I agree, it is impossible to call HO from overseas. It is always busy.
I wonder what others who were able to call HO have to say.
Did anyone find a day or time when it is easier to get thru to HO?

Developer

Post by Developer » Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:19 pm

From my exp. I would suggest you to keep redialing. It takes time (15 - 20mins) but it's worth trying.

Also, email them twice a week. Generally, again speaking from own exp. they do reply. But again I was in country applicant.

Remember Patience is virtue.

All the best.

Raj Singh
Newly Registered

Post by Raj Singh » Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:58 pm

Hi,

Anybody has Ho phone no and email

technician

Post by technician » Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:28 am

Hello Singh Sahab,

I am also looking for the same. Agar aap ko mil jaye please forum mein post zaroor kaor.

Please post in the forum if you get the right number

TEchnician
Team work- Nurturing Talents

zahidhsmp

Post by zahidhsmp » Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:01 pm

I contact them yesterday to ask about the status of my HSMP application (Dated: 8th June). First I tried on 044 114 274 3306. But after lot of trying a lady told me that the correct number for my query is 044 1142591894. This number proved to be correct as after lot of trying I got response and a lady told me that my application is still in queue and will be decided after x-mas holidays.
However no idea about their email address.

Regards

bs
Newly Registered

HO contact numbers

Post by bs » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:24 pm

I have called up IND, HO twice and they were extremely helpfull and co-operative. Their local number is a premium number (0870 606 7766) and is open 9 to 4 Monday to Friday. I am not sure whether you can dial this number from overseas (since its a premium number i.e. about 10p per minute is charged to your phone bill). Their email response is also excellent. They replied to my enquiry within 2/3 hours (indpublicenquiries@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk).

They, however, do NOT reply to case specific querry or on progress of your application. I see no purpose of calling them up just to know about the status of your application. Its a waste of time on both the sides.

I havent had a good experience with work permit section. Their phone is either busy or out of order (0114 259 3776). They also dont reply to your emails.

For all the contact details, best place to check is their website. One thing I like about IND and HO is that they update their website regularly and the information contained therein is quite relevant.

technician

Post by technician » Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:08 am

Thank you BS ji,
for the information. Today i will tru those numbers from INDIa and post the outcome on the forum for the benefit for all

Tech
Team work- Nurturing Talents