ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

checking your CoS application yourself

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sanchi123
Newly Registered

checking your CoS application yourself

Post by Sanchi123 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:52 am

IS there any way to check your CoS status without having to go through your new employers?

Rambo_ILR
India

Re: checking your CoS application yourself

Post by Rambo_ILR » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:24 pm

COS are raised only by the potential employers. I don’t understand what do you mean by checking yourself.

Once your COS has been created, then you can ask your employer to provide you a hard-copy where you can check all details are correct and submit the same for your visa application. (Although HO check them online)

Sanchi123
Newly Registered

Post by Sanchi123 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:55 pm

My employer says they still awaiting a decision letter via the postal services from uk border agency. Just sounds weird to me, last day of the month now when allocations have already come and gone.

Rambo_ILR
India

Post by Rambo_ILR » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:40 pm

COS is a virtual documentation that can be created instantly on HO website.

By the way of your above post it does sound like they await decision on number of allocations

Have you enquired with your employer, is it something to do with No of COS allocation?