ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SCHENGEN VISA FOR ITALY

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sharmap6
Newly Registered

SCHENGEN VISA FOR ITALY

Post by sharmap6 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Hello Gents

I am looking to apply for schengen visa from italy embassy. Can you please suggest what do i need to do as i just joined new company 10 days ago so i can only get working certficate but can't show pay slips or bank statements.

your help is appreciated.

salimisaf
Newly Registered
India

Re: SCHENGEN VISA FOR ITALY

Post by salimisaf » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:40 pm

Hi,
What about your previous company? If you were employed and can produce previous employers' payslips and bank statements reflecting the same AND letter from certificate/letter from current employer; This should be enough evidence to prove your current occupation and past couple of months' earnings.

Also, if you are planning to travel anytime soon; worth checking available appointments
Earliest I can see (at this moment) is for 24th March 2016, by the time you get an appointment, I believe you will get a new payslip :) (if you haven't already booked one)

P.S. I am applying my second Schengen Visa (atm) and first for Italy. The above is my personal opinion.

Good Luck!