ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur applied from Pakistan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

u_m_e_r
- thin ice -

Tier 1 Entrepreneur applied from Pakistan

Post by u_m_e_r » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:43 pm

Hello
I am creating this new post where you can share your application detail if you have applied from Pakistan and was it successful or refused, time-line of application and if refused what are the reasons. As now a days i feel they are rejecting 90% of the applications regardless of type of application and without any policy.

my details

Applied as team Entrepreneur with my brother as partner
Applied on: 05/11/2015
partner interviewed: 07/12/2015
My interview: 16/12/2016
refused on: 27/01/2016
AR submitted: 20/01/2016
waiting for the response of AR

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur applied from Pakistan

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:12 pm

What were the reason for your refusal ?
High rate of refusals is due to the fact that this route is heavily abused by migrants.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

noajthan

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur applied from Pakistan

Post by noajthan » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:41 am

This topic is deemed too specific (too localised).
Furthermore the combination of timeline plus discussion (reasons for success/refusal) does not sit with prevailing Board practice on timeline threads.
Any attempt at discussion by multiple parties about multiple different cases is likely to turn into a confused and unmanageable jumble of mixed up messages.
In addition, any timings for AR, JR (etc) are not likely to be consistent or predictable so are unlikely to serve any useful purpose.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.