ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused & need Help Plzzz.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zia

Refused & need Help Plzzz.

Post by zia » Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:23 am

Dear Members

I have been refused by HSMP. Here are my details.
Application Date: 28 May
Ref. #. 1949*
Under 28
Pakistan.
Decision Date. 09 December

Education
I claimed 25 points but awarded 0 points bcoz my Institute is not recognized by HEC.

Past Earnings
I Claimed 25 points. But I was awarded 0 points. I provided Salary slips, IT Return etc. But IT Return was of Tax Year 2003 bcoz I applied in May and here in Pakistan Tax year is July-June. So it included only 2 months of last 12 months. And on my IT Return Taxable income was GBP 3069 and others were allowances which were exempt from Tax. They just consider GBP 3069 as my income. I earned more than 5000 GBP in last 12 months. So they did not award me points of past earnings.

Work Experience.
Claimed 50 points but awarded 35 points.

Age.5 points for under age.

Thus a total of 40 points.

Now my focus is on earning. In my IT Return only 2 Months were included from last 12 months. I have IT return of Year 2004 which fulfill my past earnings.

But in case of Review If I send an Excel sheet will they consider it without my IT Return bcoz I can not send additional docs? If so how much time it will take to review my case?

In case if reapply. I send additional documents so how long it will take to consider my application?

I will be very thankful to experts for comments.

bani

Post by bani » Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:42 am

Is there any way for NARIC to rate your degree favourably without the HEC recognition? If so, it might be worth spending £25 and have them score it.

Regarding earnings, I feel you should submit the new IT return and go via paid appeal. It doesn't seem to take long (1 month or less) judging from other posters' experiences.

zia

Post by zia » Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:15 am

Waiting for more comments plz.

Also wants to know that on my letter they have mentioned that if i need to reapply with additional docs then i have to apply again with additional docs. They did not mention the review with in 28 days.

So can i lodge a review appeal ? and on which address i have to sent review ?

If i lodge paid appeal then should i mention in cover letter that its a paid appeal ?

Thaks in advance.

NomanAli
Newly Registered

Post by NomanAli » Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:32 am

Dear Zia,

Even though i am expected to hear from HO but want to share my history here, I applied around mid of June and send the new 2003-2004 Tax returns as soon I got it from my lawyer... Original and noterized copy to the HSMP team, and I confirmed that at that time my case was not assigned to case worker and I can send the additional document which will be considered. It worth ful to send additional documents, but you can sent the Tax return, payment, xl sheet showing earning, and a cover letter for reason for reapply/review you can even quote the old HSMP ID.

NomanAli
Newly Registered

Post by NomanAli » Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:14 am

bani wrote:Is there any way for NARIC to rate your degree favourably without the HEC recognition? If so, it might be worth spending £25 and have them score it.
As HEC is a Pakistan government department which maintains the list of recognised degrees and for simplicity NARIC may just contact HEC in Pakistan to get the genuine degree institute first, then after that if institute is recognised then NARIC proceed evaluation of degree by degree bases for each course type.

Any comments on my thoughts!!

Mobig

Post by Mobig » Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:00 am

Dear Noman it should simply be happened, but most of the matters are out of order.....specifically for Pakistan.
Why should we wait for these betterments, why not we ourselves do best:)
One of my friends applied for HSMP and got approval in Oct 2003, he himself got assesed degrees from NARIC before applying.