ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long residence - short of a couple of months

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Re: Long residence - short of a couple of months

Post by haris_zam » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:34 am

sorry I am unable to help on this because i never changed my address with ukvi after an application.
you can try that link theres no harm,if anything you will get correspondence on the right address if this link is used.

I would suggest for you to wait for a while and see where the correspondence come, thats the only way to be sure.Now you are just running around in circles..

best of luck

pink85

Post by pink85 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:40 pm

haris_zam wrote:sorry I am unable to help on this because i never changed my address with ukvi after an application.
you can try that link theres no harm,if anything you will get correspondence on the right address if this link is used.

I would suggest for you to wait for a while and see where the correspondence come, thats the only way to be sure.Now you are just running around in circles..

best of luck
Hi..Haris finally got bio letter my Soli office..I don't know how but he send me by email.ho giving me 15 working day now..I hope I will get right of appeal after bio...do u know how much time Ho taking after bio on set (lr)...I don't thing so I need to change my address bcos may Soli don't like it..thank you

Lawful10yearilr
India

Post by Lawful10yearilr » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:04 pm

Dear all seniors/ Moderators / Members

Following Tier 1 dependent ILR refusal need an advice as I am short of 5 months for completing my 10 year lawful stay.

History : Entered the U.K with student visa in 09/2006. further student extension / PSW extension / Tier 1 general dependent within the continuous period and eligible for 10 year ILR on 10 Aug 2016 counting 28 days grace period.

Q-1 : Now I am in my 28 days period for either to leave the country or apply with a fresh application. I am thinking of applying for FLR-FP for further extension. Any suggestion or advice will be much appreciated for any other route or applications and also can I work while awaiting for FLR FP outcome?

Q-2 : Also I have Tier 2 sponsor willing to provide work permit but I do understand that as a dependent of Tier 1 I need to go back to home country for new entry clearance. My question is will our current refusal can affect my Tier 2 application?

All thoughts are welcome and thank you in advance for all advice / suggestions.

Regards,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:29 pm

Lawful10yearilr wrote:Dear all seniors/ Moderators / Members

Following Tier 1 dependent ILR refusal need an advice as I am short of 5 months for completing my 10 year lawful stay.

History : Entered the U.K with student visa in 09/2006. further student extension / PSW extension / Tier 1 general dependent within the continuous period and eligible for 10 year ILR on 10 Aug 2016 counting 28 days grace period.

Q-1 : Now I am in my 28 days period for either to leave the country or apply with a fresh application. I am thinking of applying for FLR-FP for further extension. Any suggestion or advice will be much appreciated for any other route or applications and also can I work while awaiting for FLR FP outcome?

Q-2 : Also I have Tier 2 sponsor willing to provide work permit but I do understand that as a dependent of Tier 1 I need to go back to home country for new entry clearance. My question is will our current refusal can affect my Tier 2 application?

All thoughts are welcome and thank you in advance for all advice / suggestions.

Regards,
Please, this is not general topic for everyone to post in. Please continue in your own threads (I see you have two already) and be patient and wait for someone to respond.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/member ... ilr/posts/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

pink85

Post by pink85 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:56 pm

Hi..all my friend Ho really making stressful ..here it's this
1. 18/02/2016 Ho send back as invalid my application bcos biomaterial not enrol
2. 22/02/2016 Ho send me letter with envelope ..it's saying On 18/02/2016we returned your application form and all document to you,this was bcos we rejected your application as you failed to enrol biometric.
We have been notified had problem enrolling at the post office ,therefore ,the rejection
Is not appropriate .
Please return all document we have sent back to you,a refund has not be issued so no payment is required.
To process we require the above within 10 working days,using the envelope provided.
Apologies for any inconvenience
Thank you.
3. on 25/02/2016 My soli sent back all document with that envelope.
4. 01/03/2016 my soli received new bio latter which on issued date 26/02/2016 this is up 15 working day mean I have to do before 17/03/2016

5...now 10/03/2016 I received home office fees which I paid before by cheque latter issued date 09/03/2016 from Sheffield charging team.(by normal post) my application is set (lr)

Plssss anybody advise me what sud I do...plsss bcos 17/03 it's last date for bio...I don't know after Ho sending new bio how they gave me refund fees...pls expert

pink85

Post by pink85 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:46 pm

I ask my Soli he sad give bio tmr and we will send that cheque to case worker...

Wat u guy think on that?

I m thinking to do what soli sad and also Send letter on Sheffield address with covering letter.

Any more idea expert????

knucks

Post by knucks » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:26 pm

Dear Singh21,

I trust you are well ?

Any news on your FLR FP ... kindly update thanks.

Singh21

Post by Singh21 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:35 pm

Hello senior members ( Obie/casa/hariz/CR001 or other member who have valuable advise for me.

Please advise me on my following flr fp application.

My flr fp is in process and I have given my finger prints last month. I still need 4.5 months (Including 28 days) to cover my 10 years residency.

I have sent email to my solicitor to vary my application but she is on holiday for next few weeks.

Please advise me on following questions:-

1. If application is refused with no right of appeal. Will it have potential to stop the clock for 10 years lawful stay in uk.
2. If I apply fresh flr fp application with some extra grounds and new fees. Will I be staying continuously lawful in U.K

I read in this forum that de3thmark got his ILR in that way.

But I also read that if application is refused without in country right of appeal than 10 years residency clock stop from there regardless if new application is submitted witching 28 days of refusal.

Please advise me on this issue and what is the best step moving forward.

I don't have any children and my wife is my dependent. Both of us stayed in country for more then 9.5 years.

Thanks for your continues support in advance.

Singh21

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:33 pm

Singh21 wrote:Hello senior members ( Obie/casa/hariz/CR001 or other member who have valuable advise for me.

Please advise me on my following flr fp application.

My flr fp is in process and I have given my finger prints last month. I still need 4.5 months (Including 28 days) to cover my 10 years residency.

I have sent email to my solicitor to vary my application but she is on holiday for next few weeks.

Please advise me on following questions:-

1. If application is refused with no right of appeal. Will it have potential to stop the clock for 10 years lawful stay in uk.
2. If I apply fresh flr fp application with some extra grounds and new fees. Will I be staying continuously lawful in U.K

I read in this forum that de3thmark got his ILR in that way.

But I also read that if application is refused without in country right of appeal than 10 years residency clock stop from there regardless if new application is submitted witching 28 days of refusal.

Please advise me on this issue and what is the best step moving forward.

I don't have any children and my wife is my dependent. Both of us stayed in country for more then 9.5 years.

Thanks for your continues support in advance.

Singh21
Please, this is not general topic for everyone to post in. Please start your own thread. It becomes confusing when people tag onto other users Topics when members respond with advice.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

pink85

Post by pink85 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:47 am

hi..harish_zam

i want ask ab my early ile application..

if u read 10 years long residence post..there is guy who sent fp application than vary to 10 years early ilr (10 month or more).he dont get right of appeal on that...he also got latter from ho to sign for temporary admission owise he has to leave country and appeal from outside country..he sent new fp application wthin 28 day(his 10 years finishing 30 2016).soli advise him to put jr and ask for in country appeal..i just talk to him and his old soli put covering latter
in set(lr) and add some private ground..i sow his refuse latter ho said ur set(lr) consider including private and family life. but how ho consider private and family ground(fp) evan he vary to set(lr).

i am worry ab my application after this result.

i gave bio 13th march fess deducted 9th april(dont counfuse ab fees dudcuted after bio.. bcos my application invalid than ho reconsider bcos admin error than again bio than got fess refund than ho send me payment page and finnaly deducted 9th april)

i came 27 aug 2016..4.5 month left to get ilr
1.i m thinking vary to fp end of april or mid of may than ho giving me new bio so i can extandesd more 3 month(3c continue)? so only 1.5 month left within 28 day i can apply ant application and vary to set(lr)
or
2.wait for my set(lr) result may chance to get appeal right?
3.if i do vary fp so can i get my set(lr) fess refund?
4.how long time ho take decision for set (lr) if i leave as useal my set (lr)

any gurus plssss thank you

PRcometrue
Newly Registered

Re: Long residence - short 6 months 10 years

Post by PRcometrue » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:37 am

Hi tajammul77, what happens with your case now? have you got ILR yet? hope you have, I have similar situation as yours, mine is short of 5 months in January 2017. many thanks for sharing.

pink85

Post by pink85 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:56 pm

After so many complicated I pass first stage to reaching set(lr)
Today my Soli called me n he sad ur application refuse but also Ho give u in country right appeal..thank god
I have few question about Ho gave me 14 day for
appeal right
1.refuse latter date 24th April so 14 day count from the latter date or latter receive date in Soli office bcos I gave Soli address
2.once I appeal log in so when can reapply set(lr)?
I came uk 27th August 2006..can I withdraw appeal 28 day before n apply peo 1th August 2016?
3.i have to wait for the 27th August n complete 10 year n go peo service?
As per I know section 3c continues after appeal log in..

Thanks

Singh21

Post by Singh21 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:13 pm

pink85 wrote:After so many complicated I pass first stage to reaching set(lr)
Today my Soli called me n he sad ur application refuse but also Ho give u in country right appeal..thank god
appeal right
1.refuse latter date 24th April so 14 day count from the latter date or latter receive date in Soli office bcos I gave Soli address
I came uk 27th August 2006..can I withdraw appeal 28 day before n apply peo 1th August 2016?

Thanks
Hi pink

Good news and best of luck for future.
I won't have any answer for your query but getting in country right of appeal is a great news itself.

Take care

pink85

Post by pink85 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:26 pm

Singh21 wrote:
pink85 wrote:After so many complicated I pass first stage to reaching set(lr)
appeal right

Thanks
Hi pink

Good news and best of luck for future.
I won't have any answer for your query but getting in country right of appeal is a great news itself.

Take care
I got ur pm but
I check the date its 24th on Sunday..Evan wen I got bio it was issue date Sunday too.i don't how Ho do dat
Cr001 can u and my above one plss

pink85

Re: Biometrics fourth time fail, Applications invalidated!!

Post by pink85 » Sun May 01, 2016 11:04 pm

geriatrix wrote:The fact that you were given a right of appeal means that your application was in-time.
Out of time applications don't get a right of appeal upon refusal.

So what gap(s) are you referring to?
hi...can u pls help me on my case
i have refuse with right of appeal i m going to appeal on tuesday ..my 10 year finishing 27th august..so on 27th can i withdraw appeal and go for peo?
some one said if u withdraw ur appeal so section 3c break from when u got refusal date.is dat truth?my soli said if u withdraw appeal on 27th august so ur section 3c count from the refuse date to withdraw date.
or i have to apply set(lr) while appeal is pending?(in august without withdraw appeal)
i am confuse now..
when i got refuse my previous application dat time ho gave back all passport and other document.

can i apply 28 day before mean 1th aug peo service?i cam uk 27th aug 2006
anyone plss

Ditima98

Re: Biometrics fourth time fail, Applications invalidated!!

Post by Ditima98 » Mon May 02, 2016 1:16 am

pink85 wrote:
geriatrix wrote:The fact that you were given a right of appeal means that your application was in-time.
Out of time applications don't get a right of appeal upon refusal.

So what gap(s) are you referring to?
hi...can u pls help me on my case
i have refuse with right of appeal i m going to appeal on tuesday ..my 10 year finishing 27th august..so on 27th can i withdraw appeal and go for peo?
some one said if u withdraw ur appeal so section 3c break from when u got refusal date.is dat truth?my soli said if u withdraw appeal on 27th august so ur section 3c count from the refuse date to withdraw date.
or i have to apply set(lr) while appeal is pending?(in august without withdraw appeal)
i am confuse now..
when i got refuse my previous application dat time ho gave back all passport and other document.

can i apply 28 day before mean 1th aug peo service?i cam uk 27th aug 2006
anyone plss
Hello friend,
If you have a clear straight forward immigration history (no refusals or gaps), you can withdraw the appeal when clock 10 years in August and then submit an application for ILR either by PEO or by Post-better by PEO because immediately you withdraw, 3c ends and you lose the right to work, so if you do PEO no need to resign, you can keep your job.

Not true that if you withdraw appeal then you can not apply for ILR using PEO or Post. They are numerous examples on this forum of people who have withdrawn appeals and have been successful with their ILR application using either peo or post. What I know is that, for instance in your case, suppose they set your appeal case hearing date, lets say in June 2016-just for argument sake (most probably it will be Oct or beyond). If you decided to withdraw the appeal before the hearing date and apply in another category, lets say Tier 4, then that fresh application is rejected, you appeal and the appeal is dismissed, then that will mean you have broken your tens continuity. This is common only common with individuals who are not careful and have winder gaps trying to stretch reaching 10 years.

This is unlikely in your as you have few months to go. All I can say is that if your immigration record is clean go for it, they will grant it. But if you have had issues, let the appeal run its course, if anything, even if you went for appeal and its dismissed, you will still have 14 days in which to apply for ILR based on 10 years.

All the best-please where you still have question marks, feel free to ask again, I will try to help to the best of my knowledge over this matter-and where am wrong, the gurus on here can always make amends. But am very certain all will be well with you as long as you have no issues with your immigration history, such as refusals, gaps, criminal cases, bankruptcy, etc.
ditima

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon May 02, 2016 10:53 am

Everyone, please post your queries in your own topics. If you haven't created one, please do.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!