ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking Appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nikitasha8

Booking Appointment

Post by nikitasha8 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:50 pm

I know I am asking very silly question but I'm going mad as I cannot find the link to book PEO apt online.

Is there a direct link or where do I go on UKBA website to book an appointment?

I have spent hours trying to find how I can book apt but have been unsuccessful.

Please help

Many Thanks

noajthan

Re: Booking Appointment

Post by noajthan » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:56 pm

nikitasha8 wrote:I know I am asking very silly question but I'm going mad as I cannot find the link to book PEO apt online.

Is there a direct link or where do I go on UKBA website to book an appointment?

I have spent hours trying to find how I can book apt but have been unsuccessful.

Please help

Many Thanks
Start here:
https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

mohramzan

Post by mohramzan » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:57 pm

deepto99
Newly Registered

Post by deepto99 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:18 pm

Hello,
I am on Tier 2 General Visa and want to apply for ILR using the Premium Service. But like the person here, I have not been able to find a link for the application. The HO link provided mentions that for Tier 2 or 4 visa, I need to "Book as part of your online application". I could not find any link for "online application". All other links point to downloading the Set O form but not to an online application.
I did not expect to be stumped like this at the very first step. Can you please help?

Thanks,
Deepto

fahadii123
United Kingdom

Post by fahadii123 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:21 am

I've been pulling my hair for past 2 hours trying to find the link that lets you apply for premium service appointment. Have the same issue as the initial poster. The link provided by others is where I'm looking but in vain. There is a clickable hyperlink for booking in person but for online all it says isl "...as part of your online application..." but there's no link..!??

Have I completely lost it or there's something wrong???

Thanks!
Fahad

fahadii123
United Kingdom

Post by fahadii123 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:59 am

This has been resolved. Ignore :)