ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I use another identity/citizenship to entre the UK?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

atmone
- thin ice -

Can I use another identity/citizenship to entre the UK?

Post by atmone » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:50 pm

Dear all,

Please have a look my mess and give me a clue.

I am currently involved in the TOEIC scam and trapped in the UK.

Although my solicitor and barrister both told me that I will get my visa and passport back because I have enough evidence to win the case which HO has only one sheet from ETS. I still want to withdraw the case and get my passport back.

My businesses require me to travel globally all year round. This appeal already kept me here for a year. And I have been told that the adjourned hearing has to adjourned again due to lack of judges. So there will be at least anther 3-6 months to wait.
By reading through this forum, I also realised that HO will definitily appeal if I won, HO will even appeal to Court of Appeal if I kept winning. Even if I won the case eventually, I still need to apply my T1E extension vsia which will cost 3 months.

SO here I got some idea. Please let me know if it is doable.

Plan A. Withdraw the case and go back to my country. Then invest/donate some money to certain EU countries to obtain an EU passport then come back. This will take about at least two years. EU passport does not require me to be checked by border force, so I dont need to worry about if BF stored my fingerprint and records.

Plan B. Obtain a Commonwealth country passport while I am waiting. Once I received this passport, I can travel and continue my business. This route my take about half a year maxim. But my concern is that if I need to get my fingerprint checked when I enter the UK as a Commonwealth country citizen.

Let me know how you guys think.

atmone
- thin ice -

Re: Can I use another identity/citizenship to entre the UK?

Post by atmone » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:15 pm

If I withdrawn my case, I will get a 10 year auto ban. so this is really a serious thing.

Pleae let me know if you guys have any better solutions.

noajthan

Re: Can I use another identity/citizenship to entre the UK?

Post by noajthan » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:23 pm

Suggest start with reading the Board T&Cs carefully (click).

Your plight (whether self-inflicted or accidental) is most unfortunate.
However these types of last-ditch efforts at finding a remedy will not be entertained or discussed in this forum on ImmigrationBoards.

You are risking losing the plot and moving into James Bond territory.

Back in the real world, be aware the Home Office has launched a crackdown on travellers using multiple identities.
Buying passports willy nilly in alternate identities is likely to lead one astray and into further worlds of pain.

And if anyone is interested in how much the Home Office has filed away, on even EEA travellers, they are able to request a SAR (just on themselves!) from UKVI.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.