ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travelling for the Interview

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tammy123
Newly Registered

Travelling for the Interview

Post by tammy123 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:35 pm

Hi Guys

Im new to this board, i have to say i have found it very helpul so far reading all the posts. I am going to be applying for a finace visa shortly.My question is this....

If he is called for an interview, i doubt very much that i will be able to travel there to be with him. Being from the culture that im from my parents would not like me to travel alone to go and meet him.in fact the two years that we have been toghther all my trips to see him, my parents have not known about, as dating is frowned upon!

Anyway will it look bad that i did not go for the interview with him?

Thanks in advance guys.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:50 pm

Stop worrying ... even if you were there it is highly unlikely that you would be interview.
John

tammy123
Newly Registered

Post by tammy123 » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:58 pm

ok i'll try not to worry to much...another quick question in Feb it will have been a year seen i have seen him. This is becuase at the begining of this year we told are parents about wanting to marry..they are happy for the marriage..but this meant i could not go to see him...will the fact that its been so long worry the ECO?

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:07 am

What contact have the two of you had since February? How have you communicated? How often?
John

tammy123
Newly Registered

Post by tammy123 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:12 am

We talk pretty much every day on the phone, use MSN meesenger on ocassions aswell and email each other. I have already have my last 12 months phone bills, copy of chat logs, print out of emails, print out of calling cards purchased online...