ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T2G dependent supporting documents- applying outside UK

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kashish
India

T2G dependent supporting documents- applying outside UK

Post by kashish » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:24 pm

Hi All, last week I received my t2 general entry clearance visa and I would be travelling to UK next week. My husband would shortly be applying for dependant visa from India. What I want to check is that providing rent agreement for accommodation proof in UK and salary slip a mandatory requirement?
My husband is planning to apply with following supporting documents, will these suffice?
1) marriage certificate, marriage photo and wedding card.
2) his last 3 months bank statement for maintenance
3) filled in application form and ihs reference printout.
4) 2 photographs
5) TB certificate ( although not required as he returned from UK 2 months back after bring there for 3.5 yrs on T2 ICT)
5) copy of my entry clearance and brp (once I receive it in UK)
6) copy of my COS (even though not mandatory)
7) An invite letter from me.

Thanks

kashish
India

Re: T2G dependent supporting documents- applying outside UK

Post by kashish » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:03 pm

Experts / Moderators, would really appreciate your assistance on the post.

kashish
India

Post by kashish » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:30 pm

kashish wrote:Hi All, last week I received my t2 general entry clearance visa and I would be travelling to UK next week. My husband would shortly be applying for dependant visa from India. What I want to check is that providing rent agreement for accommodation proof in UK and salary slip a mandatory requirement?
My husband is planning to apply with following supporting documents, will these suffice?
2) his last 3 months bank statement for maintenance
4) 2 photographs
5) TB certificate ( although not required as he returned from UK 2 months back after bring there for 3.5 yrs on T2 ICT)

Thanks
Moderators/ Experts, would appreciate any advice

kashish
India

Post by kashish » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:08 pm

kashish wrote:Hi All, last week I received my t2 general entry clearance visa and I would be travelling to UK next week. My husband would shortly be applying for dependant visa from India. What I want to check is that providing rent agreement for accommodation proof in UK and salary slip a mandatory requirement?
2) his last 3 months bank statement for maintenance (is dependent's bank statement acceptable?)
4) 2 photographs

Thanks
Request for inputs please

sunny007
United Kingdom

Post by sunny007 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:48 am

kashish wrote:
2) his last 3 months bank statement for maintenance (is dependent's bank statement acceptable?)
4) 2 photographs

Thanks

Yes his Bank Statement is Acceptable ( required amount for at least in his account for 90 days - )
Certified copies of passports - Yours (Current and expired) And BRP
 Employment documents:
o Employer’s letter

Tenancy agreement is not mandatory but good if you ,
Accommodation Arrangement:
 No Objection letter
 Tenancy Agreement
 Form AT5 (Assured Tenancies Housing Scotland ACT 1988)

If you need any other help just let me know, I'd applied for my wife and daughter last year and they got the visa.

Best of luck for your hubby visa :-)

kashish
India

Post by kashish » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:52 pm

sunny007 wrote:
kashish wrote:
4) 2 photographs

Thanks

Yes his Bank Statement is Acceptable ( required amount for at least in his account for 90 days - )
Certified copies of passports - Yours (Current and expired) And BRP
 Employment documents:
o Employer’s letter

Tenancy agreement is not mandatory but good if you ,
Accommodation Arrangement:
 No Objection letter
 Tenancy Agreement
 Form AT5 (Assured Tenancies Housing Scotland ACT 1988)

If you need any other help just let me know, I'd applied for my wife and daughter last year and they got the visa.

Best of luck for your hubby visa :-)
Thanks for the reply :)
I presume as invite letter, no objection letter for accommodation are not specifically stated by ukvi, copies of those would be fine. Also the fact that Iam already in UK and my husband is in India currently.More like, good to have things, but not mandatory. Also attested copies of passport/ visa/brp should not be required, as I remember few years back when I applied as a T2 ICT dependent, non attested copies were just fine.